Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday's phones display

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Like it or not, this was VERY cool looking!

60007835cb14ef3bdc342a27bb61cfed.jpg

I'm sure there are many who will dismiss this gesture but I thought it was very cool and helped their atmosphere generation. They were very good fans on the night, fair play to them.

Bring on the second leg.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Having an extra 8k capacity really helps. Stick those extra seats behind both ends of the Amex and our ground would looking fo o k i ng amazing.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Yes true class cheering and waving our injured players off. Hopefully a few of theirs get injured Monday now.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
By the looks of your image you were stood very close to me, should have said hello :wave:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Apart from them waving Knocky off, I thought Wednesday's support was class tonight. All 4 stands sang in unison, they were as loud as any ground I've been to and I, personally, thought the phone lights thing looked absolutely superb.

Like it or not, this was VERY cool looking!

60007835cb14ef3bdc342a27bb61cfed.jpg

I'm sure there are many who will dismiss this gesture but I thought it was very cool and helped their atmosphere generation. They were very good fans on the night, fair play to them.

Bring on the second leg.

It wouldn't work at the Amex due to our superior flood lights.

They did make some noise though, so fair play to them.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Apart from them waving Knocky off, I thought Wednesday's support was class tonight. All 4 stands sang in unison, they were as loud as any ground I've been to and I, personally, thought the phone lights thing looked absolutely superb.

yep...have to agree...they made a racket all night and definitely a 12th man performance.....hopefully Albion fans watching on the telly will see what is required to give your team a lift at this stage of the season......not optimistic though...

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Don't lets just copy Boro or Wednesday. Let's do something different.

Clackers anyone?

Hamilton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Looked like a crap Manilow gig!

This.

At first I thought, wow. Then I thought it just looked bloody camp. Please let's not do it.

What we should do is what Wednesday did for their team and get behind them. I thought their home support was phenomenal and the best I have heard in a long time. I wasn't at Boro so can't compare, but compared to other big games - Derby, Palace etc they were on form and undoubtedly raised the morale of their team.

Can we do that on Monday? Can we? I want to be proven wrong, but too much of our home support sits on its hands and doesn't squeak one chant out. Can we turn the Amex into a place that Wednesday will feel uncomfortable in or will we sit and wait? Of course we can, but will we? Will you?

Sent from my iPhone using blancmange

matt

Mar 19, 2007
It wasn't phones it was the lamps from their miner's helmets. Poor buggers had to head straight t'pit after the game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Looked like a Coldplay gig. They could have at least sung Fix U...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here