Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Unpalatable decision

Which would you prefer?

• Total voters

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
The FA Cup means literally nothing to me now, therefore Palace going down is much better although highly unlikely

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Stay up and bomb out. Would hate to see them WIN something. Pardiola stood there all smug, trophy aloft? Not having that.

After all them JUST staying up, after splashing a bazillion pounds on Cabaye and Adebayour's wages, and after being 5th in December, is hardly anything for them to CROW about, is it?

Come on the GOLDEN BOYS.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Option two, it leaves the way open for us to go up and watch them get relegated next season whilst we stay up.....any option that involves them winning something is a no no!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Go down but tragically win the cup.

Hopefully the beginning of their great slump down to league 2.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Definitely relegation.

FA Cup is fairly irrelevant these days.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
them winning the FA cup would be an indelible stain on the name of that trophy, and we'd never hear the end of it. id rather they stayed up, though its a moot point as i cant see them going down, the teams below are just so much poorer than they are.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
V. tough choice but plumped for option 1 as it will hasten their descent to League 1 (ever the optimist)

p.s. excellent to see "unpalatable" used in a poll :thumbsup:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
who cares
they are a tinpot club

Option 2 for me please.

This decision is based on the almost certain fact they are staying up anyway, so to see them utterly humiliated in the Semi's would be small small crumb of comfort.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Out and down

But of those 3 out and stay up so the fixtures next season fall that playing and beating them at the Amex sends them down

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I presume the third option omitted as it would have 100%. But I haven't voted because I don't like either scenario.

On this one, I'm with Ernest.

option 3 , do an Albion, lose the Cup Final preferably 4-0 and get RELEGATED
:clap:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Stay up, especially if we are going up, I want to be playing against them.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Stay up - couldn't stand the thought of them winning anything, and hope we can play them in the PL next year and finish well above them as they get relegated with a new record low points total as their US owners show their true intentions, but only dismissing Pardew after their record 15 game losing start to the season

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Stay up. Wouldn't want them to win anything ... but it would also mean that at least one of Newcastle or Sunderland would go down. That would be hilarious (particularly if it were the former)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here