Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LuaLua - whats the latest?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
sorry tried to do a search but because Lua is only 3 letters it wont let me

Currently having a cheeky Nandos, before getting the ladz round for some bantz and a few games of FIFA 2nite.

I hope to see him back sooner rather and later even if its his explosive pace from off the bench to start with. Get well soon Kaz.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Albion Scrabble to follow Albion Monopoly?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I guess all that this leaves me asking is ... who is our highest scorer in scrabble? I would assume Van La Parra?

edit - After a quick play on the net (careful now) I revise my choice to Forster Caskey

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ahem, just a tiny point I'll admit, but . . . you aren't allowed peoples names in Scrabble!

This is true but if we tweek the rules how many for Charlton's Ghoochannejhad Nournia.
Surnames only mind you.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
This is true but if we tweek the rules how many for Charlton's Ghoochannejhad Nournia.
Surnames only mind you.

The only disadvantage to being at The Amex on Saturday was not hearing Warren Aspinall's version of this bloke's name.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Seemed perfectly healthy and fit enough to sign his autograph on Sunday at the party.

Encouraging, but doesn't really mean much unless he was signing them with his groin, which would have been impressive.

Can I be the first to reel out the 'like a new signing' cliche for when his return is imminent, or has it already been done?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here