Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harry Rednapp has left QPR

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Harry to throw in his lot with Bournemouth?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
'triffic!

Was told by his chairman to coach the players he had, so clearly he had to resign. Will be given a position at Bournemouth, no doubt, so that's them out of the promotion race then.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Tim Sherwood it is then. Ferdinand is already there waiting for him. I just hope the QPR players have got enough "Gut!".

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Shares in Air Asia will have quadrupled now that their most costly WAG Equivilent is no longer spending their hard earned cash

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The final episode of Bungpuss? Twitch club will he go now?

stevejoneslegend

Jan 20, 2011
Harry to throw in his lot with Bournemouth?

No thx... Before our investment, we'd have jumped at it, but I don't think we need Harry and his money now... IMO Harry is very much an 'old school' thinker, and I am not sure that Eddie would want Harry 'wheeling and dealing' upstairs for him...

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Wasnt given any money in the transfer window so has jumped ship. Think he has already done the damage there, can see QPR going down.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Redknapp said surgery in the coming weeks will stop him from doing his job and "it's better for someone else to take over the reins".

Yeah - right!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
'triffic!

Was told by his chairman to coach the players he had, [\b]so clearly he had to resign. Will be given a position at Bournemouth, no doubt, so that's them out of the promotion race then.
You know the score.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here