Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

zahaha bought by palarse for a knock down price

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
and he had a go on Moyes' daughter while on his two year all exspenses trip to Manchester!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Hate the t**t but shows what a little bit of class can get you, and screw us in the process..

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
..has rejoined Palace on a 5 year deal for 3m.

Rivalry aside that is a superb robbing of Man Utd!! Fair play to them. :thumbsup:

I would rather the robbing was the other way round. Couldn't give a shit about them

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The sole reason Palace beat us in the play off semis - FACT

To then sell and get him back pocketing millions in the process is pretty impressive. ****ing twats :angry:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Delighted if this goes through! What a squad we are starting to assemble! :clap::rock::cheers:

A squad still very capable of achieving relegation, let's not pretend he's been brilliant since he went back. Other than Zaha you've got an over the hill Ameobi and couple of no-marks from Europe. It's a shite site better than our squad but I think you should slow down with stroking yourself off fella.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
A squad still very capable of achieving relegation, let's not pretend he's been brilliant since he went back. Other than Zaha you've got an over the hill Ameobi and couple of no-marks from Europe. It's a shite site better than our squad but I think you should slow down with stroking yourself off fella.

18 months ago we had Dean Moxey, Danny Gabbidon, Steven Dobbie, Owen Garvan and Aaron Wilbraham playing for us, so please forgive my enthusiasm but I think it's kind of justified! We now have a starting X1 that would give anyone in the Premiership a game on its day and a squad filled with some real quality and there is huge competition for places.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
To be fair, with Zaha and Bolasie down both wings. Palace do have a fair amount of sting in their tail when it comes to their attacking side of the game.

Being realistic, I doubt they'll go down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here