Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Do you own a Blue and White Brighton & Hove Albion Scarf ?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
These seem to be making a bit of a comeback , i remember growing up as a lad at the goldstone i looked like the mobile seagulls shop at the station rigged out with all sorts of blue and white regailia , then in my early teens i stopped wearing them as tanktops became the in thing , {ish} , then the casual era sprouted up and it seemed that wearing your teams colours was a free pass not to get beaten up ,strange how things turned around .

Anyway do you own one ? would you buy one ? and twirl it around your bonce whilst jumping up and down like the good old days , i must admit i cant remember the last time i have enjoyed the awayday experience so much as i did at Fulham ect , can this be transfered to home games ? i am not so sure , but bloody hell would it not make for a better day out , the players themselves have stated just how good the away support and volume has been on our travels , it would be nice to hear them praise the same way when we are at home .

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Does it matter if half of its red and white?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yes I do own one! It comes with me to any home game where I can actually wear it without sweating i.e. not on hot days. I have never, ever worn colours to an away game however. Felt a bit left out on Saturday as I could do the jumping but not the TWIRLING.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The answer is that I DO have a classic blue and white 'bar' scarf. I haven't worn one to a game for about 25 years though.

But inspired by this thread, I damn well will, starting Saturday.

#BornAgainScarfer

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Sort of, but it's a Huddersfield one

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I'd like a chunky blue and white striped one. There was a thread some months back that got deleted I think, made by a company that was knocking out some truly Gucci scarves, for about £90 a pop, which is a bit rich for my liking, but they did look nice. I've got a couple, a tatty looking 80s style jobby I bought from sporting dreams a couple of years back, and a regrettable half and half from the Liverpool Carling Cup match that my ex bought me when she dropped me off, thinking it would be a nice surprise when I got home. She was dead wrong, because it was utter gashola.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
and a regrettable half and half from the Liverpool Carling Cup match that my ex bought me when she dropped me off, thinking it would be a nice surprise when I got home. She was dead wrong, because it was utter gashola.

Could you get some Tippex, and skillfully transform the Liver Bird into a Cannon?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Could you get some Tippex, and skillfully transform the Liver Bird into a Cannon?

I could, but I wont, because the idea of even touching it makes me die a little inside. I'd rather turn up stark naked at the Amex then with that monstrosity.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Can we have blue and white bog roll lobbed from the WSU?

This is where it's at, and we would be BIG time if this happens.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
I had a red and white Albion scarf.

Now does anyone recall how that would have come in to my possession ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here