Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you fat? Do you think you're fat?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm trying to get a lot fitter at the moment. After a pretty stressy couple of years, not exercising regularly and drinking beer I've given myself 6 months to get back into tip too condition. Next year I am determined to get onto the Stunt Register but the few bits of training I've done with stunt guys recently painfully illustrated to me I need to get into shape before attempting to compete with these guys again. I bought a heavy punch bag, skipping ropes, weights and other kit and have set it all up in the back yard, I have taken the summer off completely and hoping to get into the best shape of my life. At 37 I am finding it a lot harder to gain lost ground than I did 5 years ago. Aches and pains abound but I'm determined to make it work.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
my bmi is 24 = top end of healthy weight. i dont think i am fat - sometimes maybe a little, but generally i think i'm doing ok considering i have had 2 kids

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'm 5' 10 and 11st 3lbs apparently my BMI is on the middle upper end of healthy, want to try and lose the remainder of my love handles and flab on stomach for one last time before I hit mid 30s, I'm very active but my diet is sometimes a mess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here