Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Ladies

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I have just noticed that there is a team called Guiseley Vixens. Perhaps we should be called Brighton Gulls.

Albion Women continuted their unbeaten run with a 2 - 1 victory against Coventry yesterday at a gloriously sunny Culver Road. Youngest Potting and I attended and had an enjoyable time; unlike the Amex the mascots are chosen "on the day" from the crowd (basically anyone under about 12) so she got the chance to walk out with the team and line up for photos.

I guesstimate the crowd at around 100, nice little ground and strange to be able to wander around it at will to get the best view. Anyone else there yesterday?

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Albion Women continuted their unbeaten run with a 2 - 1 victory against Coventry yesterday at a gloriously sunny Culver Road. Youngest Potting and I attended and had an enjoyable time; unlike the Amex the mascots are chosen "on the day" from the crowd (basically anyone under about 12) so she got the chance to walk out with the team and line up for photos.

I guesstimate the crowd at around 100, nice little ground and strange to be able to wander around it at will to get the best view. Anyone else there yesterday?

My 7 year old was also asked to be a mascot. A most enjoyable afternoon and a decent competitive game.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
For anyone interested in Womens Football and the Womens Premier League in particular, interesting to see that they've launched an online TV channel today:

http://www.myfawpl.tv/

On the home page is a link to see highlights of when Brighton beat Portsmouth in the Premier League Cup :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here