Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lambeth Bus attack ,

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Oh that is ok then.Just do not go out in case ......... IDIOT!

What are you going on about ? Clearly they are scum.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Whites can be racist and Blacks can be racist. Probably in equal measure.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I realise that, but ive not heard of any cases, where white people have been accused of racially attacking anybody without evidence as such.

I have personally, genuinely been arrested for a racially motivated attack. I can assure you I am far from a racist, not to mention the people I was with at the time were all black or mixed raced themselves. There does not need to be evidence, it just needs the cry of racism from someone or the perception it was racially motivated.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I see it as a sexist attack by cowards.

A cowardly attack definately, but to readily accept your sexist version and not any racial element is rather odd, you seem to be cherry picking the least controversial aspect, which really doesnt do you credit.

Its a blinkered attitude, that many apply to everything black on white, they are at least brutal thugs no need to be so reserved.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Agreed,it was the wrong time & place thingy.....are we not allowed ,forget it.

You interpreted that as I thought she deserved it, she did not but again was in the wrong place at the wrong time, unfortunately for her.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
A cowardly attack definately, but to readily accept your sexist version and not any racial element is rather odd, you seem to be cherry picking the least controversial aspect, which really doesnt do you credit.

Its a blinkered attitude, that many apply to everything black on white, they are at least brutal thugs no need to be so reserved.

Sexism is far more prevalent in the world we live in than racism, it affects approximately 50% of the worlds population therefore a real concern and I suggest a major factor why she was attacked. There maybe a possible racial element also connected and fortunately we live in a country in which we are presumed innocent until proven guilty. Therefore I put the attack down to her first and foremost unfortunately being a female in todays sad bitter and twisted world.

As for me having no credit for thinking this, makes me wonder about people like yourself I am afraid, but I am not your judge and you could have hastily typed that out without thinking about it.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Door is open for anybody to post credible details of white people being convicted of a racist attack, when racial language wasnt used, or racist intent not proven....

Judging the comments, here, surely a very easy task, as 'its always happening' etc.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sexism is far more prevalent in the world we live in than racism, it affects approximately 50% of the worlds population therefore a real concern and I suggest a major factor why she was attacked. There maybe a possible racial element also connected and fortunately we live in a country in which we are presumed innocent until proven guilty. Therefore I put the attack down to her first and foremost unfortunately being a female in todays sad bitter and twisted world.

As for me having no credit for thinking this, makes me wonder about people like yourself I am afraid, but I am not your judge and you could have hastily typed that out without thinking about it.

You may well be right. A well made point.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I have personally, genuinely been arrested for a racially motivated attack. I can assure you I am far from a racist, not to mention the people I was with at the time were all black or mixed raced themselves. There does not need to be evidence, it just needs the cry of racism from someone or the perception it was racially motivated.

Were you convicted of a racist crime?

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Cowardly **nts all should be locked up even the ones looking on for not helping or stopping them.

And they have the front to pick on her for her dress sense with what they have on, this is England not some gang banging hole in LA :censored:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Door is open for anybody to post credible details of....people being convicted of a racist attack....when racist intent not proven....

I've got no opinion at all on this case but can I point out that it's impossible to be convicted of a racist attack if racist intent is not proven?

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

Interesting that you highlight the innocent until proven guilty, just after you have have accused them of sexism, albeit a less damning motive.

For me it's unlikely, had she been a weaker looking male there would have been the same outcome.

We cannot possibly know what their motives were, but if you accept that he is a brutal bully, it seems likely to me that brutal bully's are predisposed to extreme prejudice triggers.

You know the ones, from religions, to teams they hate, to a genre of preferred music, different gangs, yes gender and certainly race, they seem to look for reasons to attack, so to dismiss a likely racial motive would be silly.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Interesting that you highlight the innocent until proven guilty, just after you have have accused them of sexism, albeit a less damning motive.

For me it's unlikely, had she been a weaker looking male there would have been the same outcome.

We cannot possibly know what their motives were, but if you accept that he is a brutal bully, it seems likely to me that brutal bully's are predisposed to extreme prejudice triggers.

You know the ones, from religions, to teams they hate, to a genre of preferred music, different gangs, yes gender and certainly race, they seem to look for reasons to attack, so to dismiss a likely racial motive would be silly.

Brutal bullies pick on the weak or those that appear to be weak. Nothing more.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Where have I dismissed a possible racial motive ? I have just chosen not to guess if it was or not, my own private thoughts my well agree or not, you do not know. As for sexism as you describe "albeit a less damning motive" well I find that more disturbing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here