Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lambeth Bus attack ,

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
What the hell are you on about, an increased risk because they are black? Jesus H. too be honest if I saw them getting on the bus, I wouldnt think twice, they look about 16/17, fairly well dressed, nothing to say they are going to cause any trouble, they are drinking soft drinks for christ sake.

More blacks commit these crimes per head unfortunately . Poverty upbringing maybe

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Racist if it was the other way round? If racist language, and intent is proved yes. No suggestion of this being a racist attack reported was there, or do you define a racist attack as one person from one race attacking another person from a different race for any reason?

Reslly???

This is just some (unts

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I'm pretty sure that anyone who is racist, black or white, would not attack defenseless young females.

They are just a bunch of thick, cowardly bullies who will probably get beaten up by their parents for shaming the family, and will get a good kick in from people who know them as well.

No street cred or kudos here.

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I was hoping, for one second, that the conscience of the last to leave would tell him to help, but he'd probably lose his friends or worse.

Hope they get caught. They don't look very tough (more feminine). Maybe they'll get bashed someday soon and see how they like it.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The Buses in Lambeth have been risky for donkey's years, why do you think the locals avoid them and do The lambeth Walk ?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Big brave lads arent they !!!:clap2:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Racist if it was the other way round? If racist language, and intent is proved yes. No suggestion of this being a racist attack reported was there, or do you define a racist attack as one person from one race attacking another person from a different race for any reason?

Reslly???

This is just some (unts

If it was white boys/men/scummy tosspot ****s, then I would bet it would be marked as a racist attack

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here