Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lambeth Bus attack ,

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
So many apologists on here defending a minority underclass that take out their feelings of low self esteem on the innocent people they encounter.

I don't see anyone defending them. All some people are saying is that this is not necessarily a racist attack. They did not like her dress - there is no evidence to suggest that they attacked her because she was white.

They are still scumbags, racist attack or not.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
So a group of white men start on a lone black female totally unprovoked and they would not class that as racist, sorry you are wrong

No im not.
If racist language is used, or racist intent proved, then yes, it would be a racist attack...
In this case, no racist language was used, and no racist intent...

If you want to show me a case, where that hasnt been the case, go for it....

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What percentages? She got beaten up because they did not like her dress. In what way is that a racist attack?

Because their faith means they despise the way some British Women dress. Pretty much sure that was the motive of the attack but of course you are not allowed to say this anymore.

Because their faith means they despise the way some British Women dress. Pretty much sure that was the motive of the attack but of course you are not allowed to say this anymore.

Where has their faith been mentioned or am I missing something Uncle?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Where has their faith been mentioned or am I missing something Uncle?

I am sure they will offer some sort of reason in court and my guess is it will be this. No excuse for it of course.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
There is a racial dynamic to it, its a group of black men that have attacked a white girl.

It is only appropriate that it is investigated as it would if a group of white men attacked a black girl.

It seems slightly strange to me that those that can at times very quickly envisage a racial element to most things white on black can similarly defend nearly anything when others acknowledge a racial element when a white person is the victim.

I dont know if this was a racial attack, but I somehow suspect that if the woman was black, then it might not have prompted such a brutal and sustained attack.

So for that reason and that they are no more than brutal thugs anyway, why not try to impose the sternest of convictions and penalties, just as we would if they were white, if that includes including a racial element to the prosecution then so be it.

I am sure they will offer some sort of reason in court and my guess is it will be this. No excuse for it of course.

I understand where you're coming from Uncle, but that is just speculating, and we know what happens when we speculate.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
No im not.
If racist language is used, or racist intent proved, then yes, it would be a racist attack...

The blacks pull the race card out on just about anything these days I think that's the point which is being made.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If she had been a Black or Muslim Woman in full body dress would she has been attacked like that ? I am pretty sure she would have not so you can draw your own conclusions on the motive of the attack.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
It seems odd that most of the reaction on here seems to focus on the race of the attackers, with very little thought given to the victim. A lot of point scoring going on here, ignoring the fact that a woman has been attacked by a group of scumbags. As Dave in Prague has said, if race was a motive for the attackers then it should be treated as a racist attack. Whatever the motive the important thing is that justice is served properly.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There are also groups of young white men who are abusive to black and muslim women out there so it swings both ways. She was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
No im not.

So they would have done the same to a lone black woman? nope

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The blacks pull the race card out on just about anything these days I think that's the point which is being made.

I realise that is a common perception, especially amongst rightwingers, thats not an accusation incidentally, but ive not heard of any cases, where white people have been accused of racially attacking anybody without evidence as such.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here