Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In the event of the play off final

1066gull

Am I entitled to buying a ticket through the club when my last game was a withdean 3-0 Exeter. I will be pissed off if I was one of the 4000 help paying for this club to survive and not go to its greatest match in thirty years

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You're in luck. The club have said that people who rocked up for a league game against Exeter over 4 years ago in a different stadium will get priority over 1901 members and current season ticket holders.

Who'd have thunked it?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
You will be behind 22000 season ticket holders ..

the benifits of Withdean were given to season ticket holders by getting first choice of Amex seats...

Withdean is gone,, its in the past ...MOVE ON..

Just because you attended a certain game does not give you the right to a final ticket.....IF we get there.

Wait until they go on general sale.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
There might also be an option to be able to buy extra tickets if you bear a passing resemblance to Rose West. Looks like its your lucky day.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Am I entitled to buying a ticket through the club when my last game was a withdean 3-0 Exeter. I will be pissed off if I was one of the 4000 help paying for this club to survive and not go to its greatest match in thirty years

Could be touch and go with 50,000+ on the database who have purchased tickets within the last 3 years. :lol:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012

Wasn't the cup final in the last 30 years? (the answer here is 'yes, yes it was, foolish me)

I'm pretty sure the club will have a system for those that pay for it to survive....pretty sure they already do in fact, get in line.

Anyway, following your logic, whilst I didn't have a season ticket at withdean, I regularly bought replica shirts throughout the years...presumably, as these would've cost more than your ticket that fateful day I (along with everyone else who's bought them, ever) should go first?

Failing that, current season ticket should do it.

*awaits OP's claim of fishing*

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:D You KNEW a thread like this was coming , didn't you?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I've collected at all the Brighton Match Attax cards for this season. Will that give me priority over Play-Off Final tickets?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
In 1983 before the cup final, I knocked on Neil Smillie's door and asked him to sign a piece of A4 paper about a million times, and I then thoughfully distributed these to all my mates.

Do I win a tenner?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I wasn't even born but I've got a 1983 cup final program.

I assume I just show this on the door at Wembley?

I've got access (admittedly not mine, also yet to exist) to a pale blue foam hat from the final, it's my belief that this not only trumps your programme but should also at least get me into the dressing room to provide the team talk.

LE19

I wasn't even born but I've got a 1983 cup final program.

I assume I just show this on the door at Wembley?

Yes, just look for the twin Wembly towers. The door is right in the middle.
300px-Wembley_Twin_Towers.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here