Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Help needed. Do I move or stay

0 Not allowed!
    Can people help me make my mind up. I have to decide by the end of the day. I am currently in the ESU row Q, we have a really good view. However it does feel a bit far away from the action and the atmosphere is some what dull. My daughter says she wants to move to the north stand where the atmosphere is. We have been given NN 1 B row Q. I have looked at the seats and it is a lot closer to the action and a good view of the North goal. My daughter loves the view and is desperate to move, she told me that its all old people in the ESU. I just think the view down to the south end is difficult to see the action. Please help me, I have to let them know by the end of the day and then they will release my ESU seats. Can some north standers persuade me to move or any ESU persuade me that the atmosphere will get better.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]41405[/ATTACH

This will beClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	223.0 KB 
ID:	41405 new view if I move
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Simples in my book. If you want the view then stay where you are, if you want the atmosphere then move.
      Living in bandit territory!
      Flitting between the county league and mates rates at the amex!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Steve.S View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Can people help me make my mind up. I have to decide by the end of the day. I am currently in the ESU row Q, we have a really good view. However it does feel a bit far away from the action and the atmosphere is some what dull. My daughter says she wants to move to the north stand where the atmosphere is. We have been given NN 1 B row Q. I have looked at the seats and it is a lot closer to the action and a good view of the North goal. My daughter loves the view and is desperate to move, she told me that its all old people in the ESU. I just think the view down to the south end is difficult to see the action. Please help me, I have to let them know by the end of the day and then they will release my ESU seats. Can some north standers persuade me to move or any ESU persuade me that the atmosphere will get better.
      See if you can move nearer the front of the esu towards one of the goals,you will not get such a good view in the north,i have sat in all parts of the ground and esu is the best by far
      Although i will not be having a s/t next year i will only bother getting a ticket if its esu tbh.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Return of the Rev View Post
      See if you can move nearer the front of the esu towards one of the goals,you will not get such a good view in the north,i have sat in all parts of the ground and esu is the best by far
      Although i will not be having a s/t next year i will only bother getting a ticket if its esu tbh.
      I have tried moving further forward, not 2 seats together at the moment. Although that is changing every day. Maybe today might be different. I have to agree with the view. It's just that it feels detached from the action. We do go away to a few away games and I suppose we could change seats for cup games and then maybe next year if things are no better.
      North Stand Brighton Boy catfish's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      The North is the place to be.
      See you in the morning down by the jetty.

0 Not allowed!
      I've moved from the WSL to the new north west corner and I know already it's going to be a better atmosphere.

I watched the Arsenal game from ESU and although it was a good view I did feel a bit detached. The view was almost like you were watching it in telly.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by FloatLeft View Post
      I've moved from the WSL to the new north west corner and I know already it's going to be a better atmosphere.

I watched the Arsenal game from ESU and although it was a good view I did feel a bit detached. The view was almost like you were watching it in telly.
      That's exactly how it feels to me. The price is a big factor as well £940 for the both of us compared to £685 for the north. Having said that its worth it for the view, but it just lacks character
      The oldest known computer

0 Not allowed!
      We're in row Q, ESU, near the centre and the view is fantastic. The atmosphere is good as well, thanks to vociferous bunch behind us.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Antikythera Mechanism View Post
      We're in row Q, ESU, near the centre and the view is fantastic. The atmosphere is good as well, thanks to vociferous bunch behind us.
      The view is really good, that's what makes it a hard decision