Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
    Banned

Does your blood rise when you see Palace colours ?

0 Not allowed!
    Was just speaking to somebody at work and we both agreed that you can be having the most normal and peaceful day but a car driving past with a palace sticker in it will make you instantly angry ! Im normally the mildest person around but these colours just make my blood boil.

Maybe i need help !

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Struggling for breath at the top of the stairs

0 Not allowed!
      Vomit rises for me.
      I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own,

Does your blood rise when you see Palace colours ?

0 Not allowed!
      You do need help if this really does happen.
      To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal...

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hopkins View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Was just speaking to somebody at work and we both agreed that you can be having the most normal and peaceful day but a car driving past with a palace sticker in it will make you instantly angry ! Im normally the mildest person around but these colours just make my blood boil.

Maybe i need help !

If seeing a palace sticker makes your blood boil you need to get yourself a life mate. It's football not life or death. Why does this board have so many palace themes on it at the moment ? Am I the only person that couldn't give a t*ss what palace are upto? I am much more focused on todays game and getting 3 points.
      "The Amex is rather more than the sum of its parts…and the noise that rolls around the sweeping, sculpted roof is pretty bloody heart-warming, if you’re at all inclined towards empathy. It’s a wonderful place, frankly."
      Watford Fan 17/4/2012"

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sussexadz121 View Post
      If seeing a palace sticker makes your blood boil you need to get yourself a life mate. It's football not life or death. Why does this board have so many palace themes on it at the moment ? Am I the only person that couldn't give a t*ss what palace are upto? I am much more focused on todays game and getting 3 points.
      Not giving a toss about a promotion rival AND our arch rivals? How odd. Always irritates me when I read on here 'I don't care about palace bla bla' COURSE you don't, you're an albion fan, we ALL are bothered by Palace whether or not we admit it. Just like they are us. Called being arch rivals, and forced even more to the point by being promotion rivals.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Wizard View Post
      Not giving a toss about a promotion rival AND our arch rivals? How odd. Always irritates me when I read on here 'I don't care about palace bla bla' COURSE you don't, you're an albion fan, we ALL are bothered by Palace whether or not we admit it. Just like they are us. Called being arch rivals, and forced even more to the point by being promotion rivals.
      When we play palace I give a toss. When a car drives past with a sticker in it, I don't. I just think we have become a little "obsessed" by Palace at the moment on NSC. A look over the last few pages of threads will show you that.
      "The Amex is rather more than the sum of its parts…and the noise that rolls around the sweeping, sculpted roof is pretty bloody heart-warming, if you’re at all inclined towards empathy. It’s a wonderful place, frankly."
      Watford Fan 17/4/2012"
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Palace threads are so zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz....................... .............................. ........
      #cpfctinpotclub seagullsovergrimsby's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      No need to get upset , just wave at the driver with a gesture
      Response to a post by SeasideEagle on BBS - "Are you another account belonging to cpfc2010? You seem to be spouting the same bullshit."

0 Not allowed!
      I seem to have been psychologically conditioned for the colours red and blue together to have a negative mental connotation. Not to the extent of being angry, but whereas most people might find the colours together quite nice, I immediately dislike the combination. It can be anything as well, as soon as the colours are together I hate it. 'Suppose that's what I get for supporting Brighton for as long as I can remember!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sussexadz121 View Post
      When we play palace I give a toss. When a car drives past with a sticker in it, I don't. I just think we have become a little "obsessed" by Palace at the moment on NSC. A look over the last few pages of threads will show you that.
      I do agree that is a little extreme! And there are too many palace threads on here for sure. However perhaps its just me but their result it always the one I look at after our game, especially at the moment.