Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

thanks

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Let him have his day, after all it's not often a non entity who supports a non entity team from a non entity town gets a chance to be happy.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hey all you lovely boys do you realise that there is a "GIRL" shock horror who lives in BrightonQUOTE]

You used to be in "It ain't half hot mum" didn't you, you old square basher?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
i loved it ripping u guys apart
wish we could play you every week :thumbsup:

You don't, you REALLY don't.

Well played, you got lucky, you kicked our most skillful player into hospital, and took the 3 points home.

But don't get carried away and think you are better than Brighton just for one result.

byronsdad

Banned
Nov 15, 2010
You don't, you REALLY don't.

Well played, you got lucky, you kicked our most skillful player into hospital, and took the 3 points home.

But don't get carried away and think you are better than Brighton just for one result.

Not getting carried away you will not go up this season you will be caught and very soon, you are not even in the top 10 of this division. I am just trying to soften the blow when you start getting dicked every week, Possibly used the wrong phrase there to a brighton fan.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
5yawbb.jpg

Well I think Richo is beautiful. :kiss:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It's a sign of what a sad little club they are that they have to come on here to gloat. We'd be very busy if we did that to every club we've beaten the season.

Naturally we have more class.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here