Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

thanks

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So let me get this straight, we've had some 40 something fat twont on here making homophobic jokes, who wears terrible jeans with shirt tucked in over his considerable belly. Is a member of a weightlifting (scoff) forum and doesn't appear to have lifted a weight in his life, and is a member of an EDL (suprise, suprise) forum.

Ho ho. NSC is the gift that keeps on giving :D

All very true... I hope when I'm in my 40's I can be AS COOL as him. To be COOLER is impossible though...

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
They still tried their best to cripple our players,Glad we stuffed em,shame it wasnt 8.

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
Shows how far we have come when we win 4-1 and there is still a tinge of dissapointment as it could have been 7 or 8......wankers did thier best to break limbs but somehow I doubt there will anybody not fit for selection next weekend. I was surprised at just how shite they were and cannot for the life of me see how they beat us away....

5-4 to us will do me fine tho....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
How the hell Huddersfield contrived to lose 1-0 at home to that lot god only knows.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Can we play you every week?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can someone re-post the pic of him pleeeeease :)

LOSER

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3806927 said:
BIG NOSE BIG NOSE GIVE US A WAVE :wave:

mr._magoo__2_.jpg

OI :angry::angry::angry::rant:

phoenix

May 18, 2009
i loved it ripping u guys apart
wish we could play you every week :thumbsup::clap2::bowdown::laugh::amex::albion1::clap2:

HARTLEPOOL UNITED 3 GAYCITY 1

Now let me see 3+ 1 = 4
4+1 = 5 oh yes .Looks like we won! Now piss off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here