Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FC United of Manchester

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
thats a dodgy goal, looks like he kicked that out of the keepers arms, but mind you he got away with it,

olliwarne

Aug 12, 2010
Germany
WOW , 3-2 what a MATCH !!!! who cares about all those dodgy incidents ???
THATS WHAT THE FA CUP IS ABOUT !!!!!!
It´s amazing !!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
....and FCUM winning-goalscorer also fouled the defender (push) in order to get to the keeper! Double infringement.

Have to say, what an atmosphere....they ALMOST achieved the epic proportions of our vocal support at Posh last weekend! Fair play to 'em.

On the wider debate, I have mixed feelings about FCUM. On the one hand they advocate a return to the proper football-supporting culture / experience, but it does seem a bit drastic to break away nonetheless. Trouble with that view is it means agreeing with Phallus Ferguson, football's most odious prick. I have an aversion to that graceless twat that is too strong to allow me to agree with him!

Either way, those that are involved in the playing side at the club seem your typical honest, hard-working bunch who have had the night of their lives and written the latest chapter in that enormous tome that is The History Of The FA Cup. Congratulations to them.

P.S I have never met a nice Man United fan from Manchester. Each encounter has seen them prove to be any from: smug, arrogant, patronising, deluded, gloating, graceless, obnoxious, bad-losing, (bad-winning!!!), ignorant, tedious, humourless.

I don't know our United representative on this thread, though accusations of patronisation do seem a bit OTT, to be fair to him, but if he is a decent chap, he is the exception to the rule, I'm sorry to say.

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
What's with the Anarchy in the UK chant???

Anyone make out the words, is it the original they are singing??

I am an FC Fan

I am Mancunian

I know what I want and I know how to get it

I wanna destroy Glazer and Sky

Cos IIIIIIII wanna beeeeeeeee......

AT FC

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

:thumbsup:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I am an FC Fan

I am Mancunian

I know what I want and I know how to get it

I wanna destroy Glazer and Sky

Cos IIIIIIII wanna beeeeeeeee......

AT FC

Marvellous

That was a cracking game and I don't care if the last goal was dodgy. What an atmosphere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here