Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua Season Long Loan

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Lua lua's latest tweet

Hahahaha u guys are killing me it wudnt be a safe bet to by the new Brighton top and put LuaLua on just yet lol
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
frutos = OWNED!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Could be a brilliant player if his end product improves, I would love to see him back for the season.

MassiveCunt

Banned
Jul 29, 2010
seems your sources are shit then munchkin. you do now know that every post you ever make is gonna be questioned and make you look like a lying fool. it did get you 11 pages of attention, whiich makes you happy i expect.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
seems your sources are shit then munchkin. you do now know that every post you ever make is gonna be questioned and make you look like a lying fool. it did get you 11 pages of attention, whiich makes you happy i expect.[/QUOTE

you will look your user name when he signs.....so what is your normal account then as this has to be a 2nd accoiunt

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Did Gus ever say we were going to get or chase after a 25 goals a season striker?

Or is it just fans saying we need one like that to be any good and it's grown from there?

Gus said it...

He later said it may be someone already at club!!

MassiveCunt

Banned
Jul 29, 2010
seems your sources are shit then munchkin. you do now know that every post you ever make is gonna be questioned and make you look like a lying fool. it did get you 11 pages of attention, whiich makes you happy i expect.[/QUOTE

you will look your user name when he signs.....so what is your normal account then as this has to be a 2nd accoiunt

is he ur second account then? this is my only account cause i got bored with lurkiing! :thumbsup:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
He's opened my eyes, she's amazing.

293.kardashian.kim.080908.jpg

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
I have hatched a plan: We kidnap Kim and hold her hostage and tell him he can have her if he plays for us mwahahaha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here