Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

is poyet mainly gonna be a SUIT WEARER then?

Oct 25, 2003
i must say that super gus looked pretty SHARP in his tie-less suit OUTFIT........much better than that tracksuit clad CHAV pardew

i for one hope this continues.........for me a manager commands an air of authority when they've donned a sharp looking suit, especially if, like gus, you put your own spin on it and perhaps lose the tie..........GIRLFRIEND

F_200704_April13tvGO_32509a.jpg

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
he best be in a suit, otherwise we will be shit. Our last succesful manager wore asuit on the touchline. Since then its all been about tracksuits and now we find ourselves 19th in Division 3

Suit, no tie, cufflinks = BOOOOOOM

though his jacket was a little on the large side, needs to be more TAILORED

Southampton+v+Brighton+Hove+Albion+c34gLoTB23bl.jpg
Southampton+v+Brighton+Hove+Albion+NXCtDfR_wpUl.jpg

Oct 25, 2003
i reckon the rather LARGE appearance of his jacket can only mean that he is ACCESSORISING GIRLFRIEND and he is doubling up his suit jacket as a WINTER COAT

i also like MOMO TARICCO in a tracksuit as he is ASSISTANT and shouldn't be allowed in a suit incase he looks better than gus (which is impossible) xoxoxo

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
His attire on Sunday was GENIUS. Maintaining the natural aura of calm authority a suit brings, but adding his own touch of South American latino FLAIR by missing off the tie and having the top button of his shirt undone. Superb attention to detail with the final FLOURISH of donning cufflinks (a birthday present from Mrs Gus perhaps ?).

As the winter months draw in, its going to be FASCINATING to see what Gus adorns his wirey frame with once he begins prowling the technical area in the more EXPOSED conditions at Withdean. My guess would be a black or navy knee-length Lora Piana cashmere coat, along with a pastel pale blue scarf tied LOOSELY at the front. No tassles.

We'll find out tomorrow.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
though his jacket was a little on the large side, needs to be more TAILORED
No WAY - that was FASHION.

He SO knew what he was doing when he tried that jacket on. He just knows stuff like that. He does. Every. Time. :drool::drool::drool:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The jacket gives him room to gesticulate.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He needs to SLAP a belt on that BABY, then WORK IT.

Brovion

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
I think he'd look nice with a pork-pie hat and a roll-yer-own fag glued to his bottom lip. And Hush Puppies.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If it is really cold, Gus will top off his suit with something like this;

[more likely though, he will just be too damn COOL to even feel the cold]

KHAKI-GREAT-COAT.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Why would he want to look like an extra from The Sweeny, Hans ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here