Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

D

Deleted member 2719

This a great for me as i have had far too many detours just to have a sneaky peak!

:clap::clap:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Lofty's up and lifting.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
What's that green barrel doing there? Has it got BOOZE in it?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
anyway of refreshing the image without having to refresh the whole page and "log in" again? would be good if it was automatic.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I've got a complaint.

THat truck/digger at the just to the right bottom of the scene, as not been moved all morning.

I'm tempted to pop over there and have a word with the foreman.

:clap2:Come on boys, all hands on deck:clap2:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
anyway of refreshing the image without having to refresh the whole page and "log in" again? would be good if it was automatic.

It would also be good if the refresh rate was 5 or 10 minutes. Having said that, the webcam is excellent as it is.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Can't believe how much they have done today. Maybe the camera has put pressure on the builders? :lol:
Does anyone else find themselves counting the steel beams with each update to see how quickly the East stand is coming along? :blush:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Does anyone else find themselves counting the steel beams with each update to see how quickly the East stand is coming along? :blush:

No way?! What a saddo thing to do...(I make it five sloping ones and eight lateral ones at the moment :blush:)

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
If you track back in time, to yesterday morning. You will see that it has not moved since then! :angry:
Right, I'm off to the site, to have a word in the foremans shell like.

You don't wanna do it like that
You wanna do it this

You dont wanna leave that truck sitting there
You wanna get someone in it driving it around:bla::bla::bla:

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
Today there's a lot of smoothing out on the slopes which will form the lower part of the east stand terracing. As I understand it the concrete steps will be formed in situ. If Natterjack is reading could he please tell us when this will be happening - I'm bored with steel now.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
You can access it by Googling "Lobster Bhafc", just incase anyone hasn't bookmarked it, or can't be bothered to find the link, in future!

I fancy doing my own time-lapse, think I'll save one image a day. Absolutely love the web-cam though, the video opportunities are endless with such high quality captures. So much better than a small, blurry box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here