Votes: 46 67.6%
  • Dick Tight (Up The ARS)

Votes: 22 32.4%

• Total voters

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Dick tight isn't a big enough thrase!
The way he is doing things it would be no diffrent if i became chairman,so he needs to get his money out or move on.:clap: :clap: :rolleyes: :mad:

It's not Knight's fault!!!

We have not sold nebody and we are still trying to survive on less then 7000 crowds....

He is only tight as he does not want us like Oldham

:wave:

mani

Jul 5, 2003
brighton
playing back in brighton!
two championship trophies!
best manager outside the prem!
best squad of players for 15 years!
working his arse off to get falmer!

apart from that what has dick knight ever done for brighton:nono:

E Block Ernie

Jul 5, 2003
Jenny's Star Bar
Dick Knight has presided over the worst team in our history, was personally responsible for our relegation last season and is a potless, bullshitting twat who will never deliver Falmer or any other new ground.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
E Block Ernie said:
Dick Knight has presided over the worst team in our history, was personally responsible for our relegation last season and is a potless, bullshitting twat who will never deliver Falmer or any other new ground.

Absolutely Ernie in true form Zamora is absolutely useless - why do we bother playing him and as for the crap Dutch goalkeeper, need I say anymore

E Block Ernie

Jul 5, 2003
Jenny's Star Bar
Beach Hut said:
Absolutely Ernie in true form Zamora is absolutely useless - why do we bother playing him and as for the crap Dutch goalkeeper, need I say anymore

I have a nasty feeling I have sussed out just who you are Beach Hut.
You are Dirty Dick himself and that is where you live, in a hut :lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
DK has put in over £1.5 million of his own money, and the board in total have put in about £4 million.

There are too many people with short memories and a knowledge of finance that would appear on a postage stamp.

Keep the faith

Dick Knight has presided over the worst team in our history

Zamora, Cullip, Blackwell, Brooker, FDM, Rodger, Chippy, OGH.........who remembers 97/98 with Micky Bennett et al, the team that took us to the clubs lowest point in it's history, was playing in Gillingham on crowds of 2000??

E Block Ernie

Jul 5, 2003
Jenny's Star Bar
El Presidente said:
who remembers 97/98 with Micky Bennett et al, the team that took us to the clubs lowest point in it's history, was playing in Gillingham on crowds of 2000??

Who was the chairman then ? Dick fukin Tight and what about his promise to invest £2million in the team when he took over ?

You make my blood boil and get me so angry at times Knight because that is who you are as I've sussed you right out, why not post as Dick Knight instead of El Presidente ?

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
I agree that DK has taken us a long way but you just can't help getting frustrated as players become available and we are nowhere near to signing them. John Robinson virtually offered to play for us for whatever we could afford - a player like him could make all the difference.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
I disagree that dick has done everything for us and won us 2 championships.
Norman cook has ploughed more than dick into the club and thats a fact.:clap: :clap: :clap: :smokin: :ohmy:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Have you got another record Ernie? The one you're playing is stuck:smokin:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I love it, nice work Triger, played for and got with the controversy. I shall now add to it.

Anybody that think Dick Knight should leave this club now is f***ing stoopid. He has done more for this club than any other person, yes Berkshire, even Fatboy Slim. I won't go into details as somebody has already posted what he has achieved in the last 6 years.
Even if he did leave who the f*** is gonna take over? Think about it, we don't have a stadium ffs that is what Knight is trying to rectify.
I cannot wait until the first game at Falmer to get on my feet and thank that man from the bottom of my heart for SAVING this club and something very important in my life from extinction.

As for Micky Bennet:glare:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I love it, nice work Triger, played for and got with the controversy. I shall now add to it.

Like i said, the boredom struck and when that happens just post a controversial poll and sit back and watch it erupt, its great fun... :lolol:

ripper

Jul 5, 2003
Most money is being ploughed into Falmer at the moment, which is why there is very little available for players.

Is a shame but thats the way it is. At the end of last season a lot of people were saying which would you prefer, to stay in division 1 or get Falmer. Pretty much everyone said Falmer as it is our future.

We're going to have to wait till later in the year to find out the result of the public enquiry. If that goes titsup people can feel more justified venting their anger on Dick Knight as the club has spent a lot of time and money on their proposal. To come this far and not get a stadium would be devastating.

Me, well I think we are going to have to make do, scrimp and save a bit, and wait for this decision before passing judgement.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
ripper said:

We're going to have to wait till later in the year to find out the result of the public enquiry. If that goes titsup people can feel more justified venting their anger on Dick Knight as the club has spent a lot of time and money on their proposal. To come this far and not get a stadium would be devastating.

I don't think it would be justified to vent anger at Knight for that, its not his falut that there is an enquiry

ripper

Jul 5, 2003
Thats not the way I feel Chapmans, but I can see people getting angry with the club maybe for not having presenting the best case or having spent alot of money failing to get the new stadium when the money could have been invested in the squad last year.

Like I say I think DK and the Board are doing the best possible job they can at the mo, with the funds available.

No complaints here :clap:

ripper

Jul 5, 2003
ripper said:

Should have said:

If that goes titsup people WILL feel more justified venting their anger on Dick Knight as the club has spent a lot of time and money on their proposal. To come this far and not get a stadium would be devastating.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here