[Albion] Zeqiri

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This is NSC.

He played 20 minutes and was rubbish so we have seen all we need to see. Get rid.

On a serious note, I can't really fault our forwards yesterday (the chuckle brothers joint goal effort comedy **** up aside). What? No, yes. The midfield played walking football while our 3 up front were zonal marked by a back 8. The forwards had no chance. I have no idea if they are any good, but Maradonna, Ronaldo and Zlatan would have struggled out there.

I am a Potter fan but he needs to be banging heads and insisting with arm waving and abuse from the sidelines that we show some ****ing urgency when we break. I could have headbutted the tv during most of our counter attacking yesterday. It was moronic :shrug:

He’s instilled slick passing now he needs to insist on urgency and pace on the counter

Sorry I have gone completely off piste with the above

D

Deleted member 2719

Yep everyones building the lad up like they did Trossard.

Plenty of time to assess him, but, he is nowhere near being the messiah, so let's not build him up too much.
Let's just get behind the bunch we have, and if we get some additions to the squad that great.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I am a Potter fan but he needs to be banging heads and insisting with arm waving and abuse from the sidelines that we show some ****ing urgency when we break. I could have headbutted the tv during most of our counter attacking yesterday. It was moronic :shrug:

He’s instilled slick passing now he needs to insist on urgency and pace on the counter

Mate, it's good to emote! :lolol:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Steady Icy, you took your Potter specs off then. [emoji6][emoji2]

Personally, I think he’s struggling. His strength last year was his ability to change games when he saw something, it doesn’t feel like he’s even doing that at the moment.

The players were very lethargic and I wonder if he’s losing them as well. I really don’t know, a win at West Ham and I’m sure we’ll be world beaters again and GP a genius....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports