Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ze Luis - offer rejected

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
He turned us down on transfer deadline day

We've had a few months to persuade him that he made a mistake. He can play as a striker or on the left wing. Scored 5 in 8 when used as a striker this season.

Sign him up.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
We need Greg Bobkin

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
De Preville from Bordeaux? I'm assuming there's a high chance we've been monitoring him.

https://www.foot-sur7.fr/380164-bordeaux-mercato-club-anglais-propose12m-pour-de-preville

Burnley offer Bordeaux Euro 12m....
Nicolas De Préville pourrait quitter les Girondins de Bordeaux avant le terme de son contrat . Selon France Football, Burnley serait prêt à passer à l’action dès cet hiver. Le club aurait proposé une offre de 12 millions d’euros pour s’attacher les services du joueur de 26 ans.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
So this may have legs then.....

Or not as the case maybe....

Reports have linked the Seagulls with the 26-year-old Cape Verde international, who was signed by Spartak from Sporting Braga.

Hughton said today: "He's another player I know, lots of people might not, but again he's just a name, one of how ever many could be thrown in.

"We will work as hard as we can leading up to January and if anything happens it's because it is right for us."

Hughton was quizzed again about Albion's reported interest in Celtic's ex-Fulham forward Moussa Dembele ahead of Watford's visit to the Amex on Saturday.

"He is a very good player having a very good season," said Hughton. "He's not our player, probably one of 100 names thrown in who I would want if I could."

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Reports have linked the Seagulls with the 26-year-old Cape Verde international, who was signed by Spartak from Sporting Braga.

Hughton said today: "He's another player I know, lots of people might not, but again he's just a name, one of how ever many could be thrown in.

"We will work as hard as we can leading up to January and if anything happens it's because it is right for us."

Hughton was quizzed again about Albion's reported interest in Celtic's ex-Fulham forward Moussa Dembele ahead of Watford's visit to the Amex on Saturday.

"He is a very good player having a very good season," said Hughton. "He's not our player, probably one of 100 names thrown in who I would want if I could."

Done deal then [emoji106][emoji106][emoji23][emoji23]

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
According to Russian website Sovsport.ru, Spartak Moscow are considering signing Torino forward Mbaye Niang as a replacement for Ze Luis, recently linked with a January move to Brighton and Hove Albion.
Sovsport.ru have once again confirmed Spartak Moscow have received an offer from Brighton for Ze Luis, and they are now looking for potential replacements if the Cape Verde international joins the Premier League side, which is where the French forward comes in.
If the Russian side do bring in Niang, they may allow the 26-year-old to leave in the next window, despite the Moscow club fighting for the league title.
Brighton’s interest in Ze Luis does look legitimate following these latest reports, and it seems he could be an option Chris Houghton in the new year.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/club-looking-bringing-replacement-forward-following-recent-brighton-offer/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here