Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ze Luis - offer rejected

mike1901

May 12, 2017
But Mike, the thing is... well, I used to have that faith, but then people come on NSC and claim done deals and nearly done deals and spread false hope to all and sundry.

Alas, it brings a tear when it all comes to nought...

Faith eroded, exposing a wall of impenetrable cynicism.

But, as it's the season of goodwill and peace to all men (and women), I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. Job done, and PL safety here we come :)

Just don't let me down now Mike.

Fingers crossed. MEDICAL. three almost signed before last window. Two we no about. All 3 failed medicals !!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But Mike, the thing is... well, I used to have that faith, but then people come on NSC and claim done deals and nearly done deals and spread false hope to all and sundry.

But, as it's the season of goodwill and peace to all men (and women), I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. Job done, and PL safety here we come :)

Gotta have some stones to predict the Albion have signed a striker.
He'd have more believability if saying 'I'm Lord Lucan and I'm riding Shergar around my 2-bed terrace'.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton

Haha, no pressure then! Glory for all time or eternal damnation.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And next, heading East, Ze Ringma, anyone?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Albion can't afford a prolific striker at this level. I'd bet that whoever comes (hoping) is very quick. It's the minimum criteria. I can see why this fella attracts interest.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Albion can't afford a prolific striker at this level. I'd bet that whoever comes (hoping) is very quick. It's the minimum criteria. I can see why this fella attracts interest.

wiz.jpeg

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Done an dusted, waiting 4 window 2 open then announce. 2nd one being negociated. Watch this space. All will be revealed. Have faith.
I have heard that we have been actively tracking 7 strikers and a couple of other positions since September but obviously not going to buy all of them, depending on how much the other clubs will except.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here