Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
My ZCR (Zamora Confidence Rating) has reduced from an 8.3 to 6.1 today.

Not good news, was hopeful on this one. I do hope it wasn't just a rumour used by the club to deflect, for a short time, fans concerns over the inactivity in the market to date. Lots of links but nothing concrete yet and need to get started

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I do hope it wasn't just a rumour used by the club to deflect, for a short time, fans concerns over the inactivity in the market to date.
It was not.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would be happy to sign BZ and Sammy Ameobi to play off of him with added competition from Baldock. So the difference from last season would be BZ instead of Best and Ameobi instead of Texieria

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Not good news, was hopeful on this one. I do hope it wasn't just a rumour used by the club to deflect, for a short time, fans concerns over the inactivity in the market to date. Lots of links but nothing concrete yet and need to get started
Or by the forum owner to create a spike in traffic in the absence of any other good rumours?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I do hope it wasn't just a rumour used by the club to deflect, for a short time, fans concerns over the inactivity in the market to date.
Why be concerned? if all the club can muster is two token part time players Shirley we're better off with nothing.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Or by the forum owner to create a spike in traffic in the absence of any other good rumours?

It seems that a lot of the rumors come from people who think they get gossip from someone in the know at the club. The reality is that very few people are involved in the deals, that hardly anything is going to get out until the last minute. A lot of people work for the club and no doubt a lot of Chinese whispers go on.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury

There is no evidence to prove that the club started the BZ rumour.

There is no evidence to prove that the club is inactive in the transfer market.

I am delighted that the club does not conduct its business on NSC.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
My ZCR (Zamora Confidence Rating) has reduced from an 8.3 to 6.1 today.
Why, because Naylor said it's a rumour, or something else?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Why, because Naylor said it's a rumour, or something else?

Maybe Hughton having returned from his second family holiday and allegedly has now booked up a week in Center Parcs leaving today and has shown no interest in acquiring any player on the basis that if he gets Leon Best that will pacify all and one?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
1021722.png

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is this some cryptic reference to Bozza's sticky?

Come on, what do you know

Liked 99.9% of the people on here I know fook all.

TBH even if I did have cast iron proof on a transfer as insipid and unimaginative as Ameobi, I'd probably keep it to myself anyway.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
We only just avoided relegation 7 weeks ago.

Hughton needs more of a rest before we can get any deals over the line lol

This summer isnt the best so far.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Egg
Faces

Comes to mind, this happened last year with the usual ITK crowd, coming on here eager to share their news with a finger to their nose and a smug sentence or two proclaiming the deal was all but done, contract lengths, the works.

I'd say 9/10 of the supposed ITK crowd were wrong last year and they're doing it again. How about you keep the LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME attitude quieter until a deal was signed, because it's really ****ing annoying.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Hmmm... maybe Andy Naylor is more reliable than many thought?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Something else.
Given that everyone's been quite excited by this, could you be a little less cryptic?

Did your original source say 'oops, I got the wrong end of the stick, he was never coming', or 'Zamora changed his mind', or has another source come and told you that your first source is rubbish and doesn't know what he's talking about?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here