Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora - the silence is deafening .....

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The two people who worked at the club who claim this. What position/job title do they hold ? I don't think that's true. I don't even think Zamorra is under consideration and never has been. I know that will disappoint a lot of people but I don't think we will go for a striker as old as Zamorra

I think you're wrong. Two people that I know have posted their info, and Bozza had a high Zamora rating which he then dropped down to low after something happened. Their input has been proved right in the past whereas I don't see your track record yet.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Apparently, albeit in the third kit, The Zammeister has been spotted in The Alps

somic.jpg

Well done to you for never having to, before or after, working below the maximum you have ever been paid....

That's not what I claimed.

However, what is proposed is that there's "NO downside" to signing Zamora based on a guess/assumption/dream/fantasy/whatever that he'll accept a 92% reduction in gross salary. You've also not indicated a contract period, estimated a plausible net income from the signing in addition to showing a lack of understanding (or maybe just ignoring) the majority of underlying costs associated with the proposal. Basically, it doesn't add up from beginning to end.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Apparently, albeit in the third kit, The Zammeister has been spotted in The Alps

View attachment 66863

Za - a leader, a Russian leader
Mo - it's how we cut the grass
Ra - sun god of the Egyptian race
Bloom - a flower in a vase
Pay - the fvcking money now
Or - a paddle in a boat etc etc

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
OK, Tony, cheque book out.... Bobby, you know it makes sense...

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
So is this completely dead now and should we move on? I still hold some hope until he sings for someone else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here