Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora - "Fans need to play their part"

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I'm very excited about Friday and will be singing at the top of my voice (shouting)
After a week training course up in London stuck in a little room, I can not wait to get back down to Brighton and cheer on the boys.
UTA

What on earth have they been teaching you that required five days locked in the khazi?!?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I'm getting a train from deepest Czech up to Prague, then a bus to Prague airport, flight to Gatwick, train to Brighton.

Just to see my beloved Albion tomorrow night. And a good weekend on the piss before doing the reverse journey on Monday. So yes Sir Bob, I'll be giving it my all tomorrow.

Jiri?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Yes you have, you've just not been listening.

It's sung after a great save or even a fantastic pass out to the right wing.
Therefore it's sung about 5 times a game.

Sure it's not like the whole North stand is blasting it for 30 secs, but nevertheless his name is regularly sung.

Oh and there's no supposedly about it, we are (I am) deathly quiet.
Hmm, probably to busy shouting, singing or applauding. I will endeavor to hear it on Friday!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's the generic Der der der David Stockdale, so you could have heard it but not realised.

That's not a song though, is it? Neither is "Oh Bobby Za-mor-aaa". A song is "William Buckley goes down the wing for me" or "When the ball hits the net like a f*cvking rocket it's Zamora"

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That's not a song though, is it? Neither is "Oh Bobby Za-mor-aaa". A song is "William Buckley goes down the wing for me" or "When the ball hits the net like a f*cvking rocket it's Zamora"
As we spend most of the time either listening to the away fans, or listening to the players calling for the ball, I don't think the semantics about what constitutes a song is all that relevant.

NSC seems to believe Tomer's confidence is all but nonexistent.
Yet we do nothing about it.

Instead of 'one Tomer Hemed, there's only one...'.
We just sit there waiting for a misplaced pass/shot, just so we can all tut, groan and 'enjoy' the self fulfilling prophecy.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Hmm, probably to busy shouting, singing or applauding. I will endeavor to hear it on Friday!
Okay, I heard it the one time Stockdale actually had to make a save. I thought the atmosphere was good last night and could see that the north was great. Just wish the acoustic was better as most of the sound leeches away.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
North Stand was noisy last night from the WSL

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
The atmosphere in the North was excellent - we barely stopped singing.

Although special praise must be reserved for the excellent Ian Holloway song last night.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I watched the goal highlights and the south, south east and south west looked barren

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here