Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora badly injured

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Final score sofa gagging and swore at the replays. Sounds. Like a broken ankle with bone exposed.

That thug Henry who kicked Barring about in his last game was the player responsible.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Hope he recovers soon. Was just abut to post about his new contact being good news.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Final score sofa gagging and swore at the replays. Sounds. Like a broken ankle with bone exposed.

That thug Henry who kicked Barring about in his last game was the player responsible.

I enjoyed watching him hoof Barton all over the park a few weeks back...but Bobby Z!!

Ban the twat.

Get well soon Bobby.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Fulham manager Mark Hughes on Bobby Zamora: "He' s has broken his leg just above the ankle. We're hopeful he hasn't had ligament damage. He''ll have an operation tomorrow, but he's out for a minimum of four months, but if it's worse it could be longer. It's a big loss."

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
now confirmed as a broken right leg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I wouldn't be surprised if this f***'s his England career up for good.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Get well soon Bobby. Cant stand that prick Karl Henry. BAN HIM NOW!

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
I'm not clever enough and am too far away to be able to organise this; but do you think we should organise a "get well soon card" from NSC? As far as I'm concerned he is still 'ours' and always will be.

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
Bobby Z is a legend of the highest order, I feel that he should have had the status of legend in football generally and not just with us, maybe some bias but I think he has been incredibly unlucky.

Get well soon

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I'm not clever enough and am too far away to be able to organise this; but do you think we should organise a "get well soon card" from NSC? As far as I'm concerned he is still 'ours' and always will be.

Not sure about the logistics of this, I am guessing we would need a very large card, but it is a great idea..if there was a way for us to leave messages somewhere then have them printed out and stuck in a card, I would definitely be up for it.

Sad to see a player, who we have such respect for, so badly injured when his career is finally reaching the level we all hoped for...absolute bummer.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Get well soon Bobby.

I'd love to see Wolves get relegated. They're a dirty side and Mick McCarthy goes crazy when things like that happen to his side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here