Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zaha

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
This could be a future proofing call up as he is eligible for the Ivory Coast.

Doesn't really make a difference. Until he plays competitively he can still jump ship. Same with Sterling (the one who is likely to play England consistently for the next 10-15 years).

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Wouldn't you rather beat Palace with him in the side ?? the bragging writes would be worth a lot more!

Indeed. Best bragging rights would be if a Brighton team without Bridge and Vicente beat a Palace team with Zaha.

PsychoPaul

Banned
Nov 7, 2012
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join Date: Oct 2011Location: SeafordPosts: 147Mentioned: 9 Post(s)vCash: 1720

Only one "English" player on the pitch.

Now Bridge gone off injured and CMS and Bridcutt being "Scottish" only leaves Dunk as our English player on the pitch. Must be a record?

Another Brighton thread quote above, so what chance does a Weed player have getting picked for England????

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join Date: Oct 2011Location: SeafordPosts: 147Mentioned: 9 Post(s)vCash: 1720

Only one "English" player on the pitch.

Now Bridge gone off injured and CMS and Bridcutt being "Scottish" only leaves Dunk as our English player on the pitch. Must be a record?

Another Brighton thread quote above, so what chance does a Weed player have getting picked for England????

Buckley came on as a sub as well as Barnes (who can play for England). Not to mention Jake Forster Caskey who has already played for the England youth teams.

PsychoPaul

Banned
Nov 7, 2012
Buckley came on as a sub as well as Barnes (who can play for England). Not to mention Jake Forster Caskey who has already played for the England youth teams.

Good call, I guess if the tea-lady picks up an injury they'll be able to provide cover then...

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Well done, Zaha. A magnificent achievement for a Championship player. :thumbsup:

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Well done, Zaha. A magnificent achievement for a Championship player. :thumbsup:

Very much this.

It's brilliant that a player in our league has got a call up for England. He is a very, very good player (far, far too good for the likes of Palace). With luck this call-up with seal his passage to a top half Premiership club come January. Given the ludicrous transfer fees for other young English players (Downing, Henderson, Adam Johnson), I would expect Zaha to fetch £10-12 million.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just been named in the england squad for sweden!

Think you are on the wrong board.

What is this obsession with everything Palace on NSC with some posters?

I suppose you will be happy that you have started a thread that will probably have six pages (Because it is Palace related)

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Wouldn't you rather beat Palace with him in the side ?? the bragging writes would be worth a lot more!

Stop our defence building the game from the back and we are a beaten side ,Palarse know that we know that the whole fcuking division knows it,5-0 to the scum on the 1st unless Gus starts working on his tactics

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Actually, to illustrate my point, what do we have on the from page of NSC at the moment?

The official ***Palace will blow it thread**
Zaha (This one).
Buckley ignored in call up shock. OK, not directly Palace but it was started because Zaha was!
Can't we have an away fan section? directed at..
Palace will win the league. Started by Palace troll. Still 5 pages.....
Winifred Zaha £4m? ...113 f*ing pages. Why start new threads on Zaha when he has his own sub forum on this one?
Palace top of the Champioship thread. Only 12 pages that one!
NSC Palace members.
We should be embarrassed. Again banned Blue but stll 3 pages. (last poster The Major - no surprise there then).
Crystal Palace will win the league because. Started by Selhurst regular TerryBerry1 (Albion allegedly). Only 7 pages that one.

Please note I did not start a fresh thread, as I would have added to the pollution that is filling up this board.

GIVE ME STRENGTH!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here