Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Didn't know that St George's Park could be 'rented' by football clubs as a training facility. Good idea to do that as part of its purpose.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Must be so demoralising to have such an over inflated ego and literally YEARS have gone by with nobody willing to pay the silly fees or wages etc. No wonder his attitude is so bad and his eyes pop out his little head :lol:

Wonder how much that affects the others in the team?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Didn't know that St George's Park could be 'rented' by football clubs as a training facility. Good idea to do that as part of its purpose.

We based ourselves there when we played 2 teams in the North in a short space of time I think

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
BBC: Crystal Palace hope efforts made to strengthen the squad under new manager Patrick Vieira will be enough to convince Ivory Coast forward Wilfried Zaha, 28, to remain at the club. (Standard)

Irrelevant. No interest, no bids.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
BBC: Crystal Palace hope efforts made to strengthen the squad under new manager Patrick Vieira will be enough to convince Ivory Coast forward Wilfried Zaha, 28, to remain at the club. (Standard)

Oh no!!

That’s going to disappoint a lot of clubs that are queuing up to pay £70 million for him.

I can’t think who they are right now, but give me a couple of weeks, and I’ll think of at least one.

Possibly.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

Take out the “Patrick Vieira” bit and I am getting deja vu? Zaha is for ever consigned to being a player that never got his big move and played out his whole football career with a tin pot outfit.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Take out the “Patrick Vieira” bit and I am getting deja vu? Zaha is for ever consigned to being a player that never got his big move and played out his whole football career with a tin pot outfit.

"tin pot outfit"...? Ridiculous!

They have one hundred million pounds RINGFENCED for a new stand, and a grade one academy on a LONG LEASE.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

He got his big money move to Man U. ….. and ****ed it up. He’s on the down hill slope of his career. My heart pumps purple piss…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I certainly want and expect a toys lobbed out of pram moment this summer. Or maybe he is just resigned to fleecing the Scum until his retirement now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I certainly want and expect a toys lobbed out of pram moment this summer. Or maybe he is just resigned to fleecing the Scum until his retirement now?

Yep, age means resale value is only going one way and he failed miserably last time he went to a big club. Suspect temperament of a big fish in a small pool also goes against him. Big money sale ship has sailed

Never mind, the new manager has apparently inspired him :shrug:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Yep, age means resale value is only going one way and he failed miserably last time he went to a big club. Suspect temperament of a big fish in a small pool also goes against him. Big money sale ship has sailed

Never mind, the new manager has apparently inspired him :shrug:

Inspired him to fall over more often?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Inspired him to fall over more often?

Fukk knows, but as Dibley is a child in a man's body Paddy V can probably confuse him enough to forget he wants a crack a proper club challenging for something. Probably started talking about cars or something.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Personally I'd love to see him leave Palace.
He kept them out of trouble last season and always keeps defenders occupied.
If he leaves they will really struggle, if he stays they will probably get away with it ..... again.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Personally I'd love to see him leave Palace.
He kept them out of trouble last season and always keeps defenders occupied.
If he leaves they will really struggle, if he stays they will probably get away with it ..... again.

I hope he gets what he wants. Yes, tough luck for trusting Beaky when he signed that last deal, but I don't begrudge him wanting to see what he might be capable of away from a pissant antifootball club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here