Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Not sure if it's a genuine question, but the manager didn't pick him because of his attitude.

Someone's thoughts
View attachment 177028

Doesn't like sharing. Yet everyone else does, all part of the team building and bonding, but as he's 'special' he needs special treatment. Obviously the manager was wrong because they only won the AFCON.

View attachment 177034
View attachment 177036

Got to walk out the room to call his Mrs. Terrible. But he only wants them to get better.
If he walked out the room, he'd trip over the carpet pattern in the corridor.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The decisive goal in their game last night was classic Wilf.

Last minute of added time, in need of a goal, the opposition are camped in their own half with Galatasary probing. Wilf runs past a defender a few yards outside the box, feels a touch and flops to the floor looking for a free kick. The referee* ignores him, and the oppo walk it down the other end and into the net. Game over.

*the fact it was PL ref Anthony Taylor, may or may not be relevant here - being as he'd be, well used to Wilf's habits.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The decisive goal in their game last night was classic Wilf.

Last minute of added time, in need of a goal, the opposition are camped in their own half with Galatasary probing. Wilf runs past a defender a few yards outside the box, feels a touch and flops to the floor looking for a free kick. The referee* ignores him, and the oppo walk it down the other end and into the net. Game over.

*the fact it was PL ref Anthony Taylor, may or may not be relevant here - being as he'd be, well used to Wilf's habits.
It was so apt it was almost poetic.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
There is a case for saying those two were unprofessional there and that TNT should not have published.

On the other hand, it is the correct reaction to such a suggestion.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
There is a case for saying those two were unprofessional there and that TNT should not have published.

On the other hand, it is the correct reaction to such a suggestion.
He is an oldie like me, we often get names mixed up. On here once I referred to Diego Garcia as an ex-Chelsea player! I was corrected to point out that that is the name of an archipelago in the Indian Ocean. Still can’t remember the name of the ex-Chelsea player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here