Yves Bissouma SINGS on a 5 (five) year deal

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Definitely something going on with Biss at the moment. Far too much social media attention on him from our official twitter/instagram. If he was soon to be sold it'd be very weird to give him so much attention and basically be reminding all the fans how good he is.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Definitely something going on with Biss at the moment. Far too much social media attention on him from our official twitter/instagram. If he was soon to be sold it'd be very weird to give him so much attention and basically be reminding all the fans how good he is.

Don’t I’ve been thinking the same. Would be buzzing if a new contract was announced.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Ffs I thought that was the new contract. I don’t want to jump to conclusions and try not to, but looking at that Twitter feed, and his comments tonight, he must be staying. If he doesn’t whoever is doing our Twitter needs to be removed - literally trolling our own fanbase :facepalm:

This!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Someone has posted on one of the BHA FB pages that his brother is the PT in the Instagram feed that was live yesterday..................no clues as to whether he's staying though

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It would be very odd for the club twitter feed to be so obsessed and then to sell him.

I expect an extended contract at Dunk/Lallana wage levels containing a £50million+ release clause.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
give him a new deal, with a 50m release clause, Simple.

It would be very odd for the club twitter feed to be so obsessed and then to sell him.

I expect an extended contract at Dunk/Lallana wage levels containing a £50million+ release clause.

Why would we put a £50m release clause in a new deal? We would probably be asking upwards of that right now, with two years remaining on his contract.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

Has to be a new deal. Contract extension.

Otherwise it’s flat out madness to tease and troll the whole fanbase if he’s going to leave.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Why would we put a £50m release clause in a new deal? We would probably be asking upwards of that right now, with two years remaining on his contract.

really you think we would get more than 50 now ?... I don't.

if he does not sign a new deal soon, with a year left the fee will be tiny in comparison.

I have no problem selling him for 50 even if he signed a new 4 year deal.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
really you think we would get more than 50 now ?... I don't.

if he does not sign a new deal soon, with a year left the fee will be tiny in comparison.

I have no problem selling him for 50 even if he signed a new 4 year deal.

Yeah sure right now, but a release clause is all about agreeing an automatic yes level of money in any transfer window. Assuming the gravy train trundles on, £50m for prime Biss in say 2 years time might be an absolute bargain.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
No need for a release clause. He loves it here and clearly trusts the club. We will let him go when the time and price is right.
Super excited he is staying.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Ffs I thought that was the new contract. I don’t want to jump to conclusions and try not to, but looking at that Twitter feed, and his comments tonight, he must be staying. If he doesn’t whoever is doing our Twitter needs to be removed - literally trolling our own fanbase :facepalm:

Really? I would say they would be due a payrise, given the fact they've chosen to post some content that is bound be doing higher engagement numbers than normal, due to Bissouma trending on Twitter yesterday in light of the BW news.

If you feel you're being 'trolled', it's probably worth stepping away from SM for a while!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Please stop bouncing this thread, I open it expecting to read of a contract extension

OH :wink:

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
No need for a release clause. He loves it here and clearly trusts the club. We will let him go when the time and price is right.
Super excited he is staying.

I love how NSC has determined, on the basis of a few social media posts, that he’s about to sign a contract extension. I mean, I really hope it’s true, but can’t see any real evidence to get my hopes up yet!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I love how NSC has determined, on the basis of a few social media posts, that he’s about to sign a contract extension. I mean, I really hope it’s true, but can’t see any real evidence to get my hopes up yet!

In fairness not just NSC, pretty much most of the club followers on Twitter feel the same.

I agree the evidence is flimsy. But the alternative is the club social media team actively trolling the supporter base. I guess it’s possible as a bit of fun but seems unlikely to me. Time will tell [emoji1696]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports