Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yves Bissouma SINGS on a 5 (five) year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
In fairness not just NSC, pretty much most of the club followers on Twitter feel the same.

I agree the evidence is flimsy. But the alternative is the club social media team actively trolling the supporter base. I guess it’s possible as a bit of fun but seems unlikely to me. Time will tell [emoji1696]

Could they be gearing up for a big goodbye as he goes for 60M to City?! I really hope the Twitterati and NSC-erati are right on this one, but daren’t get my hopes up any more than I do when we go a goal up…

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Possibly tempting fate here, but I think the way the club is run they would be content for one major player to be sold during Summer, but not 2. Unless silly money is offered.

I think Biss will sign a new contract, he seems quite happy here. But quite possibly get a move next summer - if that is what he wants.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Imagine how much we all love him, then think how much Bloom loves him. Ask yourself the lengths you'd go to keep him if you were Bloom. I've seen nothing to suggest he wants to leave so I really don't think it'll be a.big surprise if he signs the most lucrative contract in the clubs history. Nobody would argue he isn't worth it.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Imagine how much we all love him, then think how much Bloom loves him. Ask yourself the lengths you'd go to keep him if you were Bloom. I've seen nothing to suggest he wants to leave so I really don't think it'll be a.big surprise if he signs the most lucrative contract in the clubs history. Nobody would argue he isn't worth it.

Great way of looking at it.

Dunk is number one of course, but I don’t think anyone would begrudge Biss being our second highest earner now.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Really? I would say they would be due a payrise, given the fact they've chosen to post some content that is bound be doing higher engagement numbers than normal, due to Bissouma trending on Twitter yesterday in light of the BW news.

If you feel you're being 'trolled', it's probably worth stepping away from SM for a while!

I don’t do any social media as it’s a complete wankfest full of falseness, anxiety breeding and Willy waving, so I’m ok. Tbh you’ve just made a classic social media generation opinion - it’s all about likes and engagement rather than the actual facts - not for me Clive :thumbsup:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I don’t do any social media as it’s a complete wankfest full of falseness, anxiety breeding and Willy waving, so I’m ok. Tbh you’ve just made a classic social media generation opinion - it’s all about likes and engagement rather than the actual facts - not for me Clive :thumbsup:

I've given you a thumbs up for sharing that post :)

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011

Surely public internet forums are a form of social media? I mean you seem to have described the NSC bear pit quite accurately there...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Surely public internet forums are a form of social media? I mean you seem to have described the NSC bear pit quite accurately there...

Ha yeh you’re right. I meant mainstream shizzle but NSC is pretty cool and not all pictures and ‘look at me’ every two seconds, now Timmy isn’t here anyway :thumbsup:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
No need for a release clause. He loves it here and clearly trusts the club. We will let him go when the time and price is right.
Super excited he is staying.

Bissouma is a wee bit in a law unto himself. If an offer comes in from a Club that he wants to go to then he is not the type of player you could stop from moving on.

There are some players you could say they are not for sale at any price and they would accept it. Yves Bissouma isn't one of those types of players.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Bissouma is a wee bit in a law unto himself. If an offer comes in from a Club that he wants to go to then he is not the type of player you could stop from moving on.

There are some players you could say they are not for sale at any price and they would accept it. Yves Bissouma isn't one of those types of players.

How would you know that? Has he a track record of it? or are you just guessing?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020

Perhaps but he might also sign a new deal and at least we can (rightfully) charge more than £40 odd million then.
(I'm not saying he will stay forever, but I reckon could get at leas another season out of him)

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Perhaps but he might also sign a new deal and at least we can (rightfully) charge more than £40 odd million then.
(I'm not saying he will stay forever, but I reckon could get at leas another season out of him)

I think no one has probably asked for permission to speak to him officially yet coz they are all probably put off by the valuation

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think no one has probably asked for permission to speak to him officially yet coz they are all probably put off by the valuation

This…….the White ‘negotiations’ if as reported have (if it wasn’t clear before) made it blindingly apparent to the football world that nobody dicks Tony around and he’ll rinse you for the absolute maximum. You want one of our top talent, you’re going to have to pay top dollar.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

I can see that being the case tbf.
Hopefully the club can get him to sign an extension, otherwise he will certainly be leaving cheaply/on a free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here