Not open for further replies.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Get in there quick DA, bloke can't even afford new jeans and is stuck wearing his old hand-me-downs and they are all ripped up.

Non UK car btw. Left hand drive and foreign plate.

That’s cool. French don’t drive on the left side of the road either.

It’s in England.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Presumably Yves is back at first team training tomorrow or whatever ?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Just been doing a PT session live on Instagram. Chatting to his fitness guy about last season and how we can make the top 10.

He’s not going anywhere. That’s bloody good news.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just been doing a PT session live on Instagram. Chatting to his fitness guy about last season and how we can make the top 10.

Fingers crossed and sounds good - but never know. Literally hundreds of posts on here conceding he’d gone which felt way too premature and assuming at the time and even more so now. Nothing is ever 100% etc - best to just wait. I’d take losing only White especially at £50mil! Just need left wing back and striker. Possibly centre back…

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

You have no track record of being a twit so I'll take that as accurate, and thank you accordingly :bowdown:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The Brighton social media with Bissouma this weekend has been full on. Contract to be announced I reckon

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

Even more confident now. This combined with the Brighton Twitter account hints all point to Biss staying.

Great news [emoji106]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports