Yves Bissouma SINGS on a 5 (five) year deal

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I hope for his sake it’s a club seriously in the mix for major trophies.

That is, not Arsenal:

Will be interesting if Arsenal bid first, with a decent bid we'd accept (I suppose £45m+)

Would Yves accept personal terms with them? Knowing that better options are likely to show their hand?

Liverpool or PSG I think

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Here's one.
Given he will be off, where would you prefer he went?
I really hope he doesn't join Arsenal. He's better than them. They're a mess.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Will be interesting if Arsenal bid first, with a decent bid we'd accept (I suppose £45m+)

Would Yves accept personal terms with them? Knowing that better options are likely to show their hand?

Liverpool or PSG I think

I think I read somewhere he really wants Arsenal as he was a supporter as a kid.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
In this country, if Liverpool, either Manchester club or Chelsea come in, I wouldn’t blame him for going. Anyone else, he’s selling himself short and would be better sitting tight for one more year. Arguably he could be anyway, in terms of his development from playing week in, week out but probably won’t see it like that. Sadly.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I don’t get it, has there actually been anything official about him leaving?

Or has the rest of the country just caught up on the fact that he’s very good and cue the baseless tabloid nonsense?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I don’t get it, has there actually been anything official about him leaving?

Or has the rest of the country just caught up on the fact that he’s very good and cue the baseless tabloid nonsense?

Nothing official.

Just a working assumption.

It may happen, but I'll bet that many of those stating that it has happening as fact, also stated that White was definitely leaving last summer and Dunk the summer before and probably won't own up to posting as such now.

What I do believe to be true is that the club will not have given it up. They will have offered a better deal to the fella than any other player in our history and tried to give him as much assurance as we can about other transfer activity, so that we won't always be battling relegation.

Will it work? Maybe not. Probably not. He'll get a better contract elsewhere. But I believe the club don't want to sell and don't have to sell and are prepared to pull out the stops to keep him.

I also believe that the clubs chasing him won't be looking at Bissouma or nothing for their midfield. They will have a number of targets in mind. Rice, Bissouma, Berge and lots of other less obvious ones. This gives us a chance. We just focus on Yves because he's ours.

Finally I believe that if he gets a great offer and the buyer isn't trying it on with the fee then we won't stand in his way. But we'll reject bids first. TB is no pushover

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Plus his friends from Lille, Pepe and Gabriel now play for Arsenal.

I'd like him to go to Man City so we could see him lifting trophies.

If we refused to sell White to Leeds, surely the same principle will come into play with selling to Arsenal?

They are now a club we have a realistic chance of finishing above aren't they?

Forget their history. They'll do well to make the top half next year.

If we're going to make top 10 and be in the top 10, Arsenal are the sort of club we now need to get into the mindset that we can chase down ... as incredible as it sounds

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
If we refused to sell White to Leeds, surely the same principle will come into play with selling to Arsenal?

If we're going to make top 10 and be in the top 10, Arsenal are the sort of club we now need to get into the mindset that we can chase down ... as incredible as it sounds

As much as I like White, Biss will be the bigger loss imho. He's everything Liam Bridcutt wished he could be. Brilliant player our Biss.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

Would love us to come out and state we are not interested in selling to a premier league rival at that price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Wonder how much he impressed Pep and the Citeh boys with his masterful performance? Put himself in the window?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
If he has to go to Arsenal at least get them to throw in Willock as part of the deal

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Following on from Pascal, now Biss' turn to tell us something we already know:-

biss.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports