[Albion] Yukinari Sugawara

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Linked today via this tweet

4 goals and 6 assists from right back this season in less than 30 games. 6 million euros suggested.
Certainly an attacking RB - maybe would mean Lampety moving on?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
This is the backup plan in case Mitoma isn't fit / is sold before the tour, yes?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Dutch league though…

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I thought Sussex had signed another overseas player

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Apparently he's also an expert at origami.

I'm sure we'll hear more about this as the transfer story unfolds.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Does anyone remember when there were transfer "windows" and when the fact that some ransom journo, you tuber, spotty oik in his bedroom didnt post some probably made up crap and everyone didnt go nuts because we are "linked" with a previously unkown player that may or may not have been thrown up by Tonys algorithms as potentially wortth a look at?

No, me niether, but its going to get a lot worse over the coming three months. As has been shown time and again, the vast majority of "links" are at best an educated guess, but usually speculation and just simply made up to get clicks

The leap from the player MAY leave Alkmaar to anyone of a nuuimber of clubs to "this means Mitoma is being sold" is at the very least tenuous and premature.

Wouldnt it be nice to go back to the days when the signing reveal or player sold reveal were actually surprises rather than being foreshadowed by weeks and months of endless speculation from ITK accounts, that post hundreds of possible moves that were never going to happen, and then crow about the guesses that inevitably they get right- even Suttons and Lawernsons predictions sometimes hit the mark

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Does anyone remember when there were transfer "windows" and when the fact that some ransom journo, you tuber, spotty oik in his bedroom didnt post some probably made up crap and everyone didnt go nuts because we are "linked" with a previously unkown player that may or may not have been thrown up by Tonys algorithms as potentially wortth a look at?

No, me niether, but its going to get a lot worse over the coming three months. As has been shown time and again, the vast majority of "links" are at best an educated guess, but usually speculation and just simply made up to get clicks

The leap from the player MAY leave Alkmaar to anyone of a nuuimber of clubs to "this means Mitoma is being sold" is at the very least tenuous and premature.

Wouldnt it be nice to go back to the days when the signing reveal or player sold reveal were actually surprises rather than being foreshadowed by weeks and months of endless speculation from ITK accounts, that post hundreds of possible moves that were never going to happen, and then crow about the guesses that inevitably they get right- even Suttons and Lawernsons predictions sometimes hit the mark

Rock and a hard place. Pre internet and when we were lower league (our rightful place :wink:) I used to scour the papers for Albion information, in vain 90% of the time. The Argus was pretty well the only source along with the occasional genuine ITK rumours when things were not the well kept secrets they are now. I think I preferred it back then as summer transfer rumours and not ITK needy youtubers get it wrong more than 90% of the time and are just irritating, but I do still read them :rolleyes:

Gonna be a long summer and sadly cricket bores me, Olympics should be good though

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Get him and keep Mitoma and they’ll need to start serving noodles on the concorse and build an extension on the club shop!
We were promised noodles years ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports