Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You’re favourite game of the season so far....

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Only been 7 games this season all away. Took my youngest son to all these games with me (his 1st visit to all except 1, his 2nd visit to Elland Rd). Now he just bought his own Brighton kit and is a full on Brighton fan himself!!
In order of fondness.
1, Sheff Wed, W 1.2 nice to win in this old stadium with a great performance. Outstanding defending from Duffy and Dunk trying for 4th clean sheet in a row. Conceded in 90th min.
2, Barnsley, W 0.2 Good solid performance and really great to get back on track after a shaky spell. Belief returns!!
3, Newcastle, L 2.0 Not the result we wanted but got to see Duffy debut and my 1st visit to St James.
4, Rotherham, W 0.2 Run of the mill performance enjoyable evening out.
5, Wigan, W 0.1 Nothing great here but 3 points.
6, Leeds, L 2.0 The fact Huddersfield got stuffed the night before made all the stick I got from Leeds fans around here bearable. Their cup final didn't really mean as much to us.
7, Huddersfield L 3.1 Same as at Elland Rd there was a great atmosphere. But was a sickening loss and poor performance.
Tickets for Wolves not been there yet looking forward to it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I didn't go. Was the Norwich goalie any good?

See for yourself.
But remember Norwich weren't the basket case then, that they are now.
You could even make the case this result, turned their season.

At kick off, the Albion were 2nd, Norwich 4th, separated by 1 point, and +2 goal diff:-

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
I don't see many matches (Wolves on Good Friday will be my fifth of the season) - but I saw Norwich at home and Bristol City away. I think Bristol City away was my best - I felt so proud to be an Albion fan that day

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
See for yourself.

At kick off, the Albion were 2nd, Norwich 4th, separated by 1 point, and +2 goal diff:-

Complete forgot about this too, superb

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Norwich, Wednesday and Derby were grea. Loved the atmosphere at the Derby game - amazing how an early goal changes the mood

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
I'd have to say Forest away.

Only joking.

As good as Fulham away was I actually loved QPR home. Baldocks goal was class, and it's such a lovely feeling to be going in to the last 20 minutes of a game just enjoying the win, albeit against 10 men. I am a man of simple pleasures.

I also had a friend in the away end and I also hate Ian Holloway. 2 more reasons to savour the victory.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
See for yourself.

Ta.

I know it's said that all goals are preventable, but what a laughable catalogue of baffoonery by the inbreds for each goal.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ta.

I know it's said that all goals are preventable, but what a laughable catalogue of baffoonery by the inbreds for each goal.
Exactly, I'm sticking with my pantomime analogy.
Esp when you add Pilchard who we, the fans, got subbed off.

If he doesn't touch the ball in that highlight sequence, find one where he does, you'll know the moments.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
The last game for me.

My future son in law wanted to do something with me and his Dad prior to his official stag do. They're both big football fans, live in Milton Keynes/Newport Pagnell and lifelong Northampton fans. The Dad has been all over the place following England so he's no stranger to big games and they decided they'd like to come and watch a Brighton game. They loved it and it's been a while since I was reminded of what we have nowadays.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Ta.

This made me chuckle heartily. Then I looked at the highlights again and at least three goals are absolute comedy central.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Just watched that. Bloody hell, the vision and weight of pass by Stephens, surroundered by Reading players ... sheer quality.

giphy.gif

Jan 22, 2017
Huddersfield away for us, lots wrote us off and had Huddersfield as winning every game for the rest of the season but we done them 1-3. Leeds away was very similar too. Best home game was 4-3 against Norwich, even more crazy than the 4-4 game against Arsenal. The last two minutes of that game derailed Norwich and they never recovered all season.

Enjoyed our game at the Amex too, I will be honest I never gave us a chance but thought we played well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here