Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You’re favourite game of the season so far....

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
I took my wife on a special week's holiday treat. Just happened that we were passing Ipswich and Sheffield on the way up tru England. After the turgid draw at Portland Road... then the magnificent win at Wednesday. Easily the best match for me (even Mrs Duke was mildly excited)... it went some way to heal the misery of the play off defeat. Cracking match

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Brum away, Fulham away, Shef Wed home & away, Norwich home, Brentford away and more recently Rotherham away were all great.

If I had to pick it would be Fulham due to massive away following and party atmosphere. Hope we can recreate that at least a few times before the end of the season.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Wednesday at home by a mile. Felt like We had got a small piece of revenge for the playoffs last season. Anyone who went up to hillsborogh that day im sure would agree.

Stumpy Tim

Good thread!

Fulham away definitely my favourite... thoroughly outplayed, but winners find a way. I took my 6 year old and he still refers to that game as "the one where we went bananas". Will never forget the feeling when the second went in.

Home game, it was probably Reading, closely followed by Sheff Weds. Great wins against Derby and Norwich, but the opposition were awful. Reading looked a decent outfit, but we were ruthless. Great to see Sheff Weds fans celebrate like they had won the game, and then completely lose the plot. Big laughs

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
God, it's so hard to choose. No, I can't, just can't. My, what fun we've had!

the same although Brum away .....then I started to think we might just might do it

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Best game I've been to this season Norwich home. Amazing atmosphere, well deserved win and Pritchard was bullied all day long. Lots of beers drank, sang until I lost my voice, best day out with the old man that I can remember. Excellent stuff.

JackB247

Sep 25, 2013
Burgess Hill
Birmingham away for me. 2nd best for 70 minutes, and then absolutely pulled it out the fire, nothing beats a last minute winner! Fulham away & Wednesday at home would complete my top 3.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Any game I haven't had to wear 6 layers to keep warm!

The Amex may be our mecca...but bloody hell it gets cold in there during the winter. Feels warmer outside sometimes!

I'd have to choose Norwich though as my fav game this year :eek:)

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Yeah Brentford away for me too. I had to go to that on my own as none of my mates had enough loyalty points. Luckily it was one of those games that ended up with lots of joyous jumping and stranger-hugging.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Three goals from open play home to Reading, nicely balanced for peace of mind.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Norwich at home, if only for the fact that my Norwich supporting nephew and sister were in the away end!

Followed closely by Fulham away. When Dunk scored, what a feeling!

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Any game I haven't had to wear 6 layers to keep warm!

The Amex may be our mecca...but bloody hell it gets cold in there during the winter. Feels warmer outside sometimes!

I'd have to choose Norwich though as my fav game this year :eek:)

Fair weather supporter

Goldstone.jpg

One of the best matchday experiences has to be the ten minutes AFTER the final whistle on Saturday. Cheering the team off the pitch, followed by the excitement of picking up the news from 'uddersfield via the TV screens in the North Stand concourse.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Wednesday at home for me just edges Fulham away.

Knocky tucking that cross away was just pure euphoria, topped off with massive completely losing the plot afterwards. Superb.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
One of the best matchday experiences has to be the ten minutes AFTER the final whistle on Saturday. Cheering the team off the pitch, followed by the excitement of picking up the news from 'uddersfield via the TV screens in the North Stand concourse.

I just heard the biggest cheer of the day. Did not see the TV screen. It sounded like Burton has scored, not just 0-0.

up the Albions.

PS: Under 18's (the ones that lost 0-13 to Chelsea) beat WB Baggies as well.

Now for the title.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I knew i'd fu£k that up, sorry. Balls!

I refer to my standard reply..... I only found out I was dyslectic when I turned up at a toga party dressed as a goat….

Well everybody loves a goat, so at least you put the 'sexy' in dyslexia.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here