Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What are you spending your appearance bonus on tonight? :lol:

Too soon?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
What are you spending your appearance bonus on tonight? [emoji38]

Too soon?
An enormous super yacht going cheap from an "enforced sale".

Or possibly a west London football club from the same "unexpectedly impoverished" ex-owner.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I just don’t see how we can keep using him.

We got away with it against West Ham even though it took us down to 10 men but today was arguably worse.

I’m sure there’s some stattos on here - how many times has he played 90 minutes?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
I suspect nobody will be more upset than him though...

We knew that he was made of glass when we took a chance on him. He is quality but the next injury will never be far away.

scooter1

How soon is now?
If he’s fit to be on the bench then he should start, he’s arguably one of our best players. Having him on the bench is a risk, as he may not last(as proven today) and it’s a wasted substitution. I’m sure he’s gutted, but in taking off Bissouma to protect him from a red card having already taken off Alzate, it left us very light in protection for the back 4

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I seem to remember he got slightly prickly in an interview recently when he was asked about a future coaching role and I think suggested he had another 2-3 years of playing left in him. I'd be surprised if he lasted another 6 months. He's a luxury we simply can't afford and is not the game changer someone like Vicente was so isn't worth the risk.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
It happens but was he fi to play? I didnt seem him out there at HT going through his paces and yet it mustve been obvious GP was starting him. He wouldve cooled down after the warm u before ko - I think both he a club need to ask questions here.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Sponsoring the treatment room?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
On the balance of all factors, he’s been a disappointing signing IMO. He might apparently be a positive influence in the dressing room, but it’s not manifesting itself in a tangible way. He’s regularly injured and is about profligate in front of goal as I can remember any Albion player being.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
It happens but was he fi to play? I didnt seem him out there at HT going through his paces and yet it mustve been obvious GP was starting him. He wouldve cooled down after the warm u before ko - I think both he a club need to ask questions here.

He was warming up during the first half

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Yes he was warming up with 1 on 1 training with one of the coaches separately from the others down in front of us in the NW corner. He was in his shorts so it was fairly obvious he was coming on at HT. Went back in with a few mins to go for the restart to come out with the others.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
On the balance of all factors, he’s been a disappointing signing IMO. He might apparently be a positive influence in the dressing room, but it’s not manifesting itself in a tangible way. He’s regularly injured and is about profligate in front of goal as I can remember any Albion player being.

I think he has been a good signing in terms of his professionalism, his quality and leadership. Stephens, Propper, Murray, Ryan and Duffy all left and Lallana helped keep the show on the road.

However, I think the time is right to transition to MacAllister.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

He was in the NW corner warming up throughout HT on his own with one of the coaching staff

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here