Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your worst concert.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Rage Against The Machine at Reading. Possibly 1996, can't recall. They played about 2 songs, neither of them classic. Then Zack De La Rocha stripped down naked, covered himself with his guitar and spent 25 mins reading out anti war / poverty poems and listing atrocities across the globe with no music. To say it killed the festival/party vibe is an understatement. I gather he was booed off in the end but most of us had wondered off to a beer tent by then. Was so looking forward to their angry classics but got utter drivel instead. Omnishambles.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Another Reading one. I bought a day ticket for the sole purpose of seeing Soundgarden. They were a no show and Stabbing Westward came on as a replacement. Dire. Poor mans Killing Joke.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I went to see the Chilli Peppers a few years ago at the Docklands arena, they were great, but The Mars Volta also played that night and they were just simply awful. Cue 5000 odd people stood staring at the stage with a look consisting of confusion, panic and utter disappointment.

On the other side of the coin I saw Kasabian a few years back at the Brighton centre, and they were supported by the fratellis. This was just before Chelsea Dagger was released and it went down well. They were better than Kasabian if I remember rightly, although I was quite well oiled by the time I got there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here