A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
2nd behind Wigan

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
This was my favourite ever. Although I’ve admittedly missed a few classics over the years.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I wasn't there today, but it's still my top AMEX game :clap:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
The treatment of Cucurella and resultant 60 minute substitution put me in mind of that brilliant win against Norwich where we gave the bloke who was due to sign for us but then switched to Norwich last minute dogs abuse. We battered them that day and were the proper 12th Man.

I'm no longer going to games unfortunately but it came across very well today that everyone there was the 12th man again. Marvellous scenes!

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
Man U, Spurs, Chelsea today and Burnley, when we down ro 9 men and almost came back.are my top 4. I missed Doncster opening game.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Today ranks top for me, but a strange one that I’ll never forget is the 9 man effort when we lost 1-0 to Burnley, playing 2 men short for 80+ minutes, and ALMOST knicked an equaliser at the end!
I was sneered at on NSC that night for suggesting we'd be talking about the game years later

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I've got a soft spot for that end of season Wolves game. We won and they went down. But their fans were determined to make a party of it until the very end when their players went over and were treated to some colourful language.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Given that United last season had so many issues when we stuffed them, today is probably top for me. There’ve been some other good shocks and great Championship matches, but this was Albion looking better man for man than one of the most extravagant clubs in world football. Not just nicking a win. Pummelling them from the start so that, for all their experience, they looked like rabbits in the headlights. Absolute magic.

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
Judging by the Amex atmosphere , today is quite possibly at the top. The Doncaster and Wigan games were incredible of course because of the occasions but for unbridled fan contribution to the game I'd put the top three as the palace 10 man first half, Sheff playoff first half, and today all match including before, during and after.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Promotion
Staying up v United
Palace 10 men
Sheffield Wednesday Promotion season
Today
First win v a big team (Arsenal)
4-0 v United

And even as i type that i think today was maybe better than beating Palace with 10 men. Blimey

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here