Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your top 3 current English grounds (excluding the Amex)

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Why so many votes for Molineux? First visit on Saturday and have to say I thought it was pretty underwhelming.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Why so many votes for Molineux? First visit on Saturday and have to say I thought it was pretty underwhelming.

To be fair, I think most Prem/Championship grounds are pretty underwhelming.

1. Emirates - Arsenal - Load of room, padded seats, good atmosphere
2. Stadium MK - MK Dons (will be awesome when its fully built) - Probably controversial, but a fine new buckinghams built stadium, love coming in at the mid point and then its all open concourse
3. London Road - PBoro - We get that great terrace, close to the pitch, low roof, big noise and usually 3 points taken home.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Anyone who has Anfield on their list is a closet Liverpool fan. The place is a hovel. Even the atmosphere is shite most of the time.

I put it first for many reasons including the atmosphere in the city when Liverpool are at home - the build-up seems to start further from the ground than anywhere else. And everyone there, from the stewards to the ticket staff, seems to be a real fan. The atmosphere has been great whenever I've been there - far better than the plastic Old Trafford experience -although it sounds as if you have more experience of it than I have. St James' is unbelievably noisy, like nowhere else - and Goodison, as someone else has said, is a proper, old-fashioned football ground, in a proper, old-fashioned football setting.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Having been to Anfield it was a massive disappointment of a stadium, very little atmosphere and facilities were woeful.

I'm not sure if I can say this but St Mary's is on my list

You can say it, but in my opinion St Mary's is a characterless, bland nothing of a place - a red version of Leicester. Not a patch on The Dell, which was cramped and inconvenient but had personality and atmosphere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here