Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
kuszack
bruno greer dunk bridge.

el abd.
briddcutt.

buckley dobbie orlandi .

cms.

what do you lot reckon...??? leave dobbie on the bench for crofts or barnes...?? does adam get straight back into the team...?? is kaz even in the squad today....?? :moo:

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Think we will start with Hoskins again, he's looking better and better and holds the ball well.

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton
kuszack
bruno greer dunk bridge.

el abd.
briddcutt.

buckley dobbie orlandi .

cms.

what do you lot reckon...??? leave dobbie on the bench for crofts or barnes...?? does adam get straight back into the team...?? is kaz even in the squad today....?? :moo:

I reckon you couldn't afford a ticket and are just trying to look important

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I reckon you couldn't afford a ticket and are just trying to look important

i reckon i live 12000 miles away and was asking for peoples opinions.

had adam playing in front of the two cb's as a reverse sweeper type player .....we are going to need him ,not sure about dropping dunk to bring adam back in..........however attack is the best form of defence and if we are not up for it we are gonna get done.........did i just make this up.....:moo: yes ,yes i did.....:tit:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Kuczczak

Bruno Greer El-Abd Bridge

Buckley Bridcutt Hammond Orlandi

CMS Hoskins

Plenty of offensive options and pace.

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton
Kuczczak

CMS Hoskins

Start with Painter and get him to deliberately give studs to Zaha :shit: n Murray :tosser: until yellow carded then sub him !! just sayin :shootself:

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Kuczczak

CMS Hoskins

This all day long.... However I feel Gus won't be quite so attacking so expect Hoskins to be left out sadly, probably for Barnes

In my opinion if he wants defensive cover rather than 2 up top I'd pick Crofts rather than Barnes and allow Buckley and Orlandi to get forward to support CMS. They can have far more influence on a game than Barnes and Crofts can give that cover defensively.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham

had adam playing in front of the two cb's as a reverse sweeper type player .....we are going to need him ,not sure about dropping dunk to bring adam back in..........however attack is the best form of defence and if we are not up for it we are gonna get done.........did i just make this up.....:moo: yes ,yes i did.....:tit:

12,000 miles away............and you're not going....tut tut! bad fan

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010

The position you just mentioned is basically Bridcutts but a little bit more restricted

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
My thinking is :

Kuczczak

Bridcutt

Buckley Hammond Crofts Orlandi

CMS

Hammond and Crofts will be asked to do the box to box leg work to help double up and cover the attacking threat of Zaha, but also free up Buckley and Orlandi to create the attacking threat behind CMS (although personally I would be very happy to see Hoskins start

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
My thinking is :

Kuczczak

Bridcutt

Buckley Hammond Crofts Orlandi

CMS

Hammond and Crofts will be asked to do the box to box leg work to help double up and cover the attacking threat of Zaha, but also free up Buckley and Orlandi to create the attacking threat behind CMS (although personally I would be very happy to see Hoskins start

That's exactly the team I was about to type so saved me the bother!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Kuszczak

Bruno Greer El Abd Bridge

Bridcutt Hammond

Buckley Dobbie Orlandi

CMS

Subs: Brezovan, Dunk, Painter, Crofts, Lopez, Barnes, Hoskins

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports