your thoughts on todays line up

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Why the Barnes support, did you lot not see how much better the midfield got into the attacking side of the game on Tuesday?..... Dobbie , Hoskins and Orlandi link , support and hold as required, rather than the one dimensional cobblers provided by AB

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
It will be.

Tommy

Bruno
El-Abd
Greer
Bridge (hopefully)

Bridcutt
Crofts
Orlandi
Barnes
Buckley

CMS

Hope so. I reckon that's our strongest side. Not much to call between Crofts/Hammond.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
kuszack
bruno greer dunk bridge.

el abd.
briddcutt.

buckley dobbie orlandi .

cms.

what do you lot reckon...??? leave dobbie on the bench for crofts or barnes...?? does adam get straight back into the team...?? is kaz even in the squad today....?? :moo:

I actually love the look of that team mate. Like your thinking there. Looks strong defensively and going forward.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Defensive team for the first 67 minutes

Kuszczak
Bruno El-Abd Greer Bridge
Buckley Bridcutt Crofts Hammond
Orlandi
Mackail-Smith

Subs: Brezovan, Dunk, Calderón, Barnes, Lualua, Lopez, Dobbie
Travelling: Hoskins, Dicker​

Capello-style 4-4-2 with Orlandi playing like Gerrard

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I actually love the look of that team mate. Like your thinking there. Looks strong defensively and going forward.

cheers .....i thought it was a strong team although a slight change to the "system" which may not be a good idea for a fixture of this nature..(MUST win imho)...:albion2::albion2::wave:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Kuszczak
Bruno El-Abd Greer Bridge
Buckley Bridcutt Crofts Hammond
Orlandi
Mackail-Smith

Subs: Brezovan, Dunk, Calderón, Barnes, Lualua, Lopez, Dobbie
Travelling: Hoskins, Dicker​

Capello-style 4-4-2 with Orlandi playing like Gerrard
like that too.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
cheers .....i thought it was a strong team although a slight change to the "system" which may not be a good idea for a fixture of this nature..(MUST win imho)...:albion2::albion2::wave:

I think Dobbie would have to sit deeper in front of El-Abd and Bridcutt, but he would be excellent at linking it up with Orlandi and Buckley and then surging forward to support CMS. Perfect for a fixture of this nature I reckon. And many other away games I reckon. Maybe a bit too defensive for home games though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports