Votes: 1 1.7%
  • I live in a flat......no garden

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
Your garden........what is it like and how big is it?

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
errr a steange threa... however i will respond

Very nice and about 60ft

Well it could be football related......................you can kick a ball about in yours....its HUGE:thumbsup:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
It's a shrubbery, with another shrubbery just above it, so that it gives a nice two level affect with a path through the middle.

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
What about Piccies or is that to intrusive and perverted:down::angel:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Live in a flat with lots of grass around it, all the neighbours grow lots of flowers making it look very nice. It is council land/estate in central Brighton so lots of no balls and no dogs signs everywhere.

However had to avoid some kids playing football while walking the dog around the estate yesterday, which made me smile.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
About 30' square, was on a slant but I dug out a flat area and built retaining walls and a patio, then returfed the now flat area in the middle.

Bracknell Towers occupies a triangular site that is mostly grass, with some neglected flower beds, a drive, a garage, a sewage treatment works and some trees. There are some fearsome weeds and nettles and some mature features (like next door's grape vine, which is encircling our house). Plans are to plant more trees and keep the surrounding countryside from encroaching any more. I've also taken to mowing the highway verge to give the impression that the garden is, in fact, bigger than it really is.

Buttinhams

Be seeing you!
Apr 24, 2008
About 0.25 acre - patios, grass, shrubberies (No Monty Python jokes please) and trees.

Attachments

• Butt1.jpg
    Butt1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 132

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Bracknell Towers occupies a triangular site that is mostly grass, with some neglected flower beds, a drive, a garage, a sewage treatment works and some trees. There are some fearsome weeds and nettles and some mature features (like next door's grape vine, which is encircling our house). Plans are to plant more trees and keep the surrounding countryside from encroaching any more. I've also taken to mowing the highway verge to give the impression that the garden is, in fact, bigger than it really is.

I thought with such a title you would have had a moat and battlements :p

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
I do not have a garden

I dont want a garden at the moment

I might do one day

In the old days this would have been where WAtford O would ahve stated that his garden covered 980 of the finest acerage in Hertfordshire and that he also had over 50 miles of prime Dorset Coast stretching from his country bolt hole.

Which to be fair would have been a pretty good effort for a Post Clerk at WAtford council.

I sometimes miss that sort of wretched drivel from fuckspits like him...............happy days

80 Ft Long, Getting Bigger And Wider From The House, Mainly Grass, But With Borders Designed By Me.

It Is A Dry Garden And Apart From The Fruit Bushes Does Not Get Water At All By Me.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Le Jardin de Surrey Seagulls has a patio in an L shape and size of 25ft x 60ft then a lawn of 75ft x 25ft with borders to all sides and a potting shed at the back. Enough for the kids to have a good play on, though since the kids have been born the bowling green of a lawn we had with stripes looks a bit more tierd now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports