• Rubbish tip

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • I live in a flat......no garden

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Not exactly 'my' garden but it's ten acres of grass and woodland. It has rather a large number of pheasants, foxes from time to time and latterly deer. Later this year the adjoining stables (all part of the same property) will be completed and we will have a few horses knocking around.

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
Patio and grass, although the grass is rather weedy, been trying to persaude my dad to get some weed killer, become rather proud of it since I started mowing it !!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
140ft long - mostly grass edged with flowerbeds and a play area at the back for the kids - featuring a trampoline, swing/slide and a playhouse. :eek:)

Grass is a bit TATTY though, and I'm half way through building a patio, still digging sufficient depth for the hardcore.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Grass, winding paths, waterfalls, ponds the lot

DSCF0016-10.jpg

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Mine is sort of L-shaped, there is a patio by the house, then a grassy bit with bushes either side and at the end, then you walk through a gap to the bottom bit where there is more grass, shed, greenhouse and my vegetable plot. Don't know how big it is by length etc, but it just perfect for my needs and probably considered generous for somewhere in a town. Fan-garden-tastic.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Garage, workshop, grass 60ft, no flowers, no borders, kids would kick em to bits with, football/cricket/tennis balls & trampoline,

Spunk Bubble

Feb 21, 2007
Raised seating area leading down to the lawn. Paved area down at the bottom with table, chair, umbrella for lovely sunny, boozy nights !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here