Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

your first NSC post - list below

skr80

Oct 9, 2003
mine from October 2003

only a matter of time b4 SC tries to get our players i reckon - cullip / knight got to be on his list...

Quote:
Originally posted by Platypuss
That's strange Captain, because I'm sure the cheque for Sidwell was made payable to Arsenal Football Club.

Sidwell was an Arsenal player who CHOSE Reading over Brighton.

How that can be equated with poaching or nicking a Brighton player I'll leave to you to justify.

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
Why should we list them? They are all available to view by anyone.

Last edited:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
October 2004 - Bee Keeper
Anyone remember the game at the Priestfield when the opposition keeper wore a bee outfit? The whole second half was spent taking the mick out of him. Can anyone remember who he was (Marlon something?), which team he was playing for and any of the comedy chants?

All I can remember was the buzzing when he went to take goal kicks. That afternoon was comedy gold.

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
October 2004 - Bee Keeper
Anyone remember the game at the Priestfield when the opposition keeper wore a bee outfit? The whole second half was spent taking the mick out of him. Can anyone remember who he was (Marlon something?), which team he was playing for and any of the comedy chants?

All I can remember was the buzzing when he went to take goal kicks. That afternoon was comedy gold.

It took you 3-4 months to make your first post?
I thought it was earlier, when we played home matches at Gillingham.
v Mansfield?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I'm afraid for many of us, our first posts were on a much, much older version of NSC (when it was .co.uk) which probably aren't available anywhere.

:(

skr80

Oct 9, 2003
I'm afraid for many of us, our first posts were on a much, much older version of NSC (when it was .co.uk) which probably aren't available anywhere.

:(

lets go for the earliest available then...?

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
why would anyone want to do that? and how do you find old posts?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I think this was mine.

Old%20African.jpg

Managed to snap a picture of Taribo after the game on monday, whats all this nonsense about him being 41!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here