Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Your favourite Pink Floyd Album

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Rather than on a pogo stick whilst gobbing on people and manically blowing a whistle? er yes :lolol:
Me, in 1976

giphy.gif

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
My favourite album varies from year to year (it's currently Meddle), but if I had to choose one, Desert Island Disc stylee, it would have to be DSOTM.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Great album but I think the band were falling apart when that was recorded which makes it even more impressive

The track Wish you were here is definitely up there are one of their best ever tracks imo
My favourite track on it is Shine On You Crazy Diamond. The two songs in the middle can piss right off. Wish You Were Here is great and I can't remember anything about the last bit of SOYCD.
Great album. :thumbsup:
When I was at uni I lived with somebody who had the complete Pink Floyd box set, which we'd listen to while playing Mario Kart with the sound turned down.
It was great. :lolol:
Not a massive fan apart from that album and a few other songs. I think the only album I actually own is Atom Heart Mother, which I don't think is as good as its cover.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
If anyone's interested, saw this lot a few years ago and they were pretty good. Back here in September.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Like the OP my favourite is Atom Heart Mother. I know it's not fashionable to like it, even the band members hate it, but it did make the top of the album chart and it does have a cool cover. And I love it.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I was going to post a poll but there are so many with all the compilation and live albums.

If you’re a Floyd fan you don’t need a poll though.

For me it’s Atom Heart Mother. I still listen to that album regularly
I liked one side of it.
Loved DSOTM and Wish you were here and the Wall but for me it´s A Momentary Lapse of Reason.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
I’ve recreated the Animals album cover with my dog’s toy, I couldn’t find a mini Battersea Power Station……the HP Sauce will have to do. :smile:

View attachment 163283
I've recreated the Atom Heart Mother cover with a cow.
20190830_185033.jpg

Now you might reasonably suggest that this is in fact just a photo of a cow.
A argument that, if I'm being honest, I have no response to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here