Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You know the old saying "You can't polish a turd"?

The Last Dodo

Banned
Mar 25, 2014
You can almost feel the bitterness. It's all the years of being in our shadow wot's dunnit.
Their cladding's better than ours. He he he.
Cladding indeed!
Nets too.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
You can almost feel the bitterness. It's all the years of being in our shadow wot's dunnit.
Cladding indeed!
Nets too.

Bitterness? You keep banding us as bitter. Weird as personally I'd swap nothing. Taking the p*ss of a rival is not bitter. Spending WAY too much time on a rivals forum does however come across as a little bitter.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Cladding indeed!
Nets too.

Deluded clown.

No one is bitter.

Amused at the state of the ramshackle Jester Pit? Definately.

Mildly irritated by the palace troll brigade infestation? Maybe.

Bitter? No.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
I would happily play in a stadium with inferior cladding if it meant seeing my team week in, week out competing in the EPL rather than failing to score again in the Championship

Just putting it out there

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I would happily play in a stadium with inferior cladding if it meant seeing my team week in, week out competing in the EPL rather than failing to score again in the Championship

EPL :ffsparr: Palace fans are going to have a field day.

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef

But would you be happy playing in the Premier League with net curtains?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast

A bit of honesty, go for it mate. No goals, no points, that's quite a push for the play-offs, no? And against two sides below you in the table, both previously mired in midfield mediocrity.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
A bit of honesty, go for it mate. No goals, no points, that's quite a push for the play-offs, no? And against two sides below you in the table, both previously mired in midfield mediocrity.

Why not? Worked for you last season, no?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
True we had our fallow periods, you're having one now. But as I forecast that you would get promotion on another thread, I hope you snap out of it otherwise my reputation for correct predictions on here is shot.

This month: three wins, two defeats (and a draw). I'm not slashing my wrists...

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Yep. As much as they bleat on about the character of Selhurst etc., they'll all jump on the next 'relocation to a 40k ground at the National Sports Centre' thread on the BBS with their tongues hanging out at the first opportunity if there is a sniff of a chance of it happening. Bunch of jealous hypocrites who probably spend much of their time 'wonking' over the gorgeous curves of the Amex behind closed doors.

Up the wonkers. But of course the AMEX is designed for speedy evacuation, no? Or at least the changing-roms were...

I've an idea - why don't you sell season-tickets for only the first half of a game..

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Up the wonkers. But of course the AMEX is designed for speedy evacuation, no? Or at least the changing-roms were...

I've an idea - why don't you sell season-tickets for only the first half of a game..

We probably won't take advice from CPFC on how to sell season tickets, if it's all the same to you :thumbsup:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
This month: three wins, two defeats (and a draw). I'm not slashing my wrists...

I do hope not. How would I amuse myself on here otherwise?
I'm sure you're really an intelligent and glamorous woman (at least I hope so). Just a little misguided in your choice of recreation. How much time do YOU spend on NSC a week?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here