Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You good Brighton people...

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Wonder if you could be so kind as to assist.

I'm sure you are aware that at Charlton we are having all sorts of hassles with our absent, eccentric Belgian owner and are trying to force his hand into selling before the fabric of our club has completely gone. We've been protesting after every game now and there has been 2,000+ at the last two protests.

We've just started a petition below encouraging him to sell. Takes 30 seconds, we really would appreciate your help.

All the best

http://ourcharlton.org.uk

Organise 2/3 matches where you give out flyers boycotting certain matches so you end upo with an empty stadium that'll make the ******* think twice.
Good luck mate

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Done, also. Fan power is always more effective when we stick together and forget any club rivalries.

Good Luck CAFC!

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Done and shared on my FB page...very happy to oblige

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Wonder if you could be so kind as to assist.

I'm sure you are aware that at Charlton we are having all sorts of hassles with our absent, eccentric Belgian owner and are trying to force his hand into selling before the fabric of our club has completely gone. We've been protesting after every game now and there has been 2,000+ at the last two protests.

We've just started a petition below encouraging him to sell. Takes 30 seconds, we really would appreciate your help.

All the best

http://ourcharlton.org.uk

Signed and good luck.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Done - hope it all works out for you :thumbsup:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
No, Arthur is right - this is a trivial reason not to offer support. Charlton fans are among the best. A few coaches organised by their club management when we were crap and didn't have a home in Brighton does not trump the efforts of hundreds of Charlton fans at Fans United in 1997.

Dont agree. Sorry. That and the risible John Robinson bid after selling for £5m Rob Lee to Newcastle. I wish them luck but thats all they get from me.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
How is that any different to us running a coach from Woking or Redhill or Sevenoaks now? Only difference I can see is we can't offer them premier league football.

Do we have posters outside their train stations advertising then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here